Clay
Wayne
diceman Wrote:Corbin in 4a
Can be a dist with
Rock
Knox
Clay
Wayne

I doubt that Clay will still be 4A next realignment.
Anyone know where the Corbin/Mayfield game will be the next 2 years. I heard it wasn't going to be Lindsey Wilson this year that it was going to be closer to Mayfield since they got the worst end of the drive the last 2 years.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Anyone know where the Corbin/Mayfield game will be the next 2 years. I heard it wasn't going to be Lindsey Wilson this year that it was going to be closer to Mayfield since they got the worst end of the drive the last 2 years.

Uhhhh!!!!! Austin Peay this year Killbilly usmc Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Uhhhh!!!!! Austin Peay this year Killbilly usmc Confusednicker:

Sweet may make that drive
killbilly usmc Wrote:Anyone know where the Corbin/Mayfield game will be the next 2 years. I heard it wasn't going to be Lindsey Wilson this year that it was going to be closer to Mayfield since they got the worst end of the drive the last 2 years.

Pikeville would be a good location Smile

I think it's in bowling green, my hope is that it's at wku.
If the info I just seen is correct Belfry/Corbin would meet in the semis both the next 2 years.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I think it's in bowling green, my hope is that it's at wku.
It's definitely being played at Austin Peay. Done deal.
After not being affected by the cross districting , IMO the Hounds have a breeze to the semis...I made a longer post on the cross bracketing thread about the lack of competition for Corbin after the Mayfield game...that first half of the schedule is amazing, but the last half and the playoff road the first three games not so much. Lots of respect to the Hounds and best of luck, I am just throwing some stuff out there to think about.
bucslover68 Wrote:After not being affected by the cross districting , IMO the Hounds have a breeze to the semis...I made a longer post on the cross bracketing thread about the lack of competition for Corbin after the Mayfield game...that first half of the schedule is amazing, but the last half and the playoff road the first three games not so much. Lots of respect to the Hounds and best of luck, I am just throwing some stuff out there to think about.

if you read my first post disregard that. I just read your post on the cross bracketing. Belfry did get a tough draw.
Good luck on this season
CB14 Wrote:Good luck on this season

Belfry and Corbin week 14 nothing will change till this point but should be a heck of a game. I think Corbin has closed the gap over the past few years and Belfry has had a dynasty team with the senior class from last year. I truly believe one of these teams will be state champs.
1/4bak Wrote:Belfry and Corbin week 14 nothing will change till this point but should be a heck of a game. I think Corbin has closed the gap over the past few years and Belfry has had a dynasty team with the senior class from last year. I truly believe one of these teams will be state champs.

I agree with your post. While Belfry graduated one of if not the best class of football players they've ever had I still think they are loaded. People tend to forget that most of our players, with the exception of the lines, are back. Of course Catron and Woolum are gone also and will be tough to replace but other than that the Pirates are still a monster. Folks are going to be surprised with Belfrys O-Line this year, mark my words. Skill position wise, I think we're as good as last year, offensive and defensively. Incoming Freshman class is stout as well and will help fill some holes and give us depth. The Pirates have an awesome Sophmore class. As far as Corbin, from what I saw last year their going to be a great football team. Sizemore is a BALLER! I still say the champion in 3A comes out of the East again and it will be the winner of Corbin vs Belfry in the Semi's, with a slight edge going to Belfry with the simple fact that the game will be played on Pond Creek. But I would not be at all surprised if the Hounds win the game. Of course they both have to make it to the Semi's first, anything can happen. It's high school football. Good luck to Corbin this year. I hope you guys win every game and I mean that, except for the playoff game in Belfry! I'm just glad football season is finally here. God Bless.
Corbin, and Belfry put together couldn't beat the 3rd string at a retirement home let alone a good team.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Corbin, and Belfry put together couldn't beat the 3rd string at a retirement home let alone a good team.

Probably not, but I guarantee you Lil Ol Mayfield don't want any of the Pirates!
killbilly usmc Wrote:Corbin, and Belfry put together couldn't beat the 3rd string at a retirement home let alone a good team.

Your DUMB-SS don't know enough about football to get on here and talk to us grown ups
#55PirateFan Wrote:Probably not, but I guarantee you Lil Ol Mayfield don't want any of the Pirates!

Your right probably won't win more than 2 games this year
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Your DUMB-SS don't know enough about football to get on here and talk to us grown ups

Why would my chevelle know anything about football. You must be a Ford man
killbilly usmc Wrote:Your right probably won't win more than 2 games this year

I don't know how many games Mayfield will win this year, doesn't matter to me if they win them all. But I can promise you that if Belfry was on their schedule they just might get a running clock put on them!
If corbin is one of your biggest games and mayfield have owned corbin for the last 2 seasons and corbin gave belfry a close game last year I know why would you think there would be a running clock it would be a good game that I think would come down to 4th quarter win or loose no running clock sir

:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why would my chevelle know anything about football. You must be a Ford man

Quality SS reference. I just about did a spit-take when I read it. :biglmao::biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why would my chevelle know anything about football. You must be a Ford man

Your a dumbass is that better I dont think that little team of yours would want anything to do with Belfry or Corbin
All of you are a bunch of mediocre cheaters Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:All of you are a bunch of mediocre cheaters Confusednicker:

What does it take to be professionals lol
The boys here are sweatin in the sun like a Tijuana whore, working there hind ends off trying to not be mediocre, and catch up to Whitley. Ahhh some day maybe some day
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:What does it take to be professionals lol

seems like somebody in Pike County almost has it figured out :biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:The boys here are sweatin in the sun like a Tijuana whore, working there hind ends off trying to not be mediocre, and catch up to Whitley. Ahhh some day maybe some day

I'm sure The Whitley County boys are sweating just as much, but they are from Whitley County instead of Tijuana,Illinois,Missouri etc.
I like this newly formed rivalry Corbin and Belfry seems to have developed over the past few years. While it has its fair share of smack talk, there seems to be a great deal of respect between both programs. I look forward to hopefully round 3 this November.
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next