•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2017
bac2369 Wrote:Didn't you pick Raceland last year? Or who was it?

No No No. if I did it was to mess with somebody. lol
bac2369 Wrote:Didn't you pick Raceland last year? Or who was it?

I'm picking Hazard this year before the season starts. I expect The Bulldogs to be playing at Commonwealth Stadium and I'm not calling it by it's new name....What was the score in the 7 on 7 between Belfry and Hazard ?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm picking Hazard this year before the season starts. I expect The Bulldogs to be playing at Commonwealth Stadium and I'm not calling it by it's new name....What was the score in the 7 on 7 between Belfry and Hazard ?

The way they have offense on one side of the field and defense on the other side I couldn't keep up with it and Coach Haywood has everybody all mixed up and they went like that for about a hour and a half
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The way they have offense on one side of the field and defense on the other side I couldn't keep up with it and Coach Haywood has everybody all mixed up and they went like that for about a hour and a half

The score doesn't really matter. I was just curious. lol. I'm sure both teams played good and learned a lot Smile
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The way they have offense on one side of the field and defense on the other side I couldn't keep up with it and Coach Haywood has everybody all mixed up and they went like that for about a hour and a half

You definitely can't tell too much but the coach use it more to teach and get the kids reps.
bac2369 Wrote:You definitely can't tell too much but the coach use it more to teach and get the kids reps.

I agree it's all about Reps I talked to my son after practice last night and he's excited he's feels good about this team
Any competition at QB expected for Belfry or is Browning solid there?
PaytoPlay Wrote:Any competition at QB expected for Belfry or is Browning solid there?

Browning is the man he's faster quicker throws a good ball it's all about getting the reps in now
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Browning is the man he's faster quicker throws a good ball it's all about getting the reps in now

by throwing a good ball do you mean he pitches it on a toss sweep? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:by throwing a good ball do you mean he pitches it on a toss sweep? Confusednicker:

Well he actually pitches it and toss sweep really good but he can throw the ball to
Can anybody list belfry's scrimmage games or any scrimmage games in eastern it.
Are Belfry and Hazard scrimmaging?

If so what date and where at?
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Can anybody list belfry's scrimmage games or any scrimmage games in eastern it.

I know they are going to Richlands, VA on August the 11th for the jamboree.

The three teams they are supposed to see there:
Richlands- Class 2A Runner-Up
George Wythe- Class 1A Semi-Finalist
Heritage (Lynchburg)- Larger classfication school that went to the 3rd Round and only lost to the evtnual State Champs by a TD

I have heard that the Hazard scrimmage is back on during Week 0 but dont have confirmation yet
I thought this guy was from Belfry!!!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/pla...le-bentley

:biggrin:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I know they are going to Richlands, VA on August the 11th for the jamboree.

The three teams they are supposed to see there:
Richlands- Class 2A Runner-Up
George Wythe- Class 1A Semi-Finalist
Heritage (Lynchburg)- Larger classfication school that went to the 3rd Round and only lost to the evtnual State Champs by a TD

I have heard that the Hazard scrimmage is back on during Week 0 but dont have confirmation yet

On my sons practice schedule it has "Belfry and Hazard August 18th, site to be determined".
jetpilot Wrote:I thought this guy was from Belfry!!!

As far as I know nobody has ever denied that Cole was from West Virginia. He's lived there his whole life, I think. But his parents has paid tuition for him to come to play football at Belfry. What's wrong with that? The sacrifices and money has paid off well in my opinion, look where he's at now.
I had a great evening watching practice these kids are full speed hustling put a 100 percent out one of the best feeling I've had in years watching football
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Are Belfry and Hazard scrimmaging?

If so what date and where at?

Yes there scrimmaging Aug. 19 at Hazard
jetpilot Wrote:I thought this guy was from Belfry!!!

You know none of their players are from Kentucky Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:You know none of their players are from Kentucky Confusednicker:

Lol! This coming from a guy whose team hasn't won anything in over 30 years in football! Keep trolling on the Belfry threads Little Man if it makes you feel better! I would to if my team hasn't been relevant in over 3 decades! LMBO!!!
#55PirateFan Wrote:On my sons practice schedule it has "Belfry and Hazard August 18th, site to be determined".

I got a schedule it's days the 19th on Friday at Hazard they must have changed it I'll send it to ya
Hearing good things from the Belfry camp.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I got a schedule it's days the 19th on Friday at Hazard they must have changed it I'll send it to ya
I saw that, must be a typo. The 19th is a Saturday. The 18th is a Friday.

I would be shocked if we scrimmaged on Saturday. Coach Haywood doesn't change things up much, lol. I would guess it is the 18th at Hazard around 6ish.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:I saw that, must be a typo. The 19th is a Saturday. The 18th is a Friday.

I would be shocked if we scrimmaged on Saturday. Coach Haywood doesn't change things up much, lol. I would guess it is the 18th at Hazard around 6ish.

It probably will be Friday unless Coach Dixon ask for the 19th
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Hearing good things from the Belfry camp.

Yes I think they've looked really good so far
Truth be told Thursday would be the best idea LOL

That way Hazard and Belfry can scout on Friday
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol! This coming from a guy whose team hasn't won anything in over 30 years in football! Keep trolling on the Belfry threads Little Man if it makes you feel better! I would to if my team hasn't been relevant in over 3 decades! LMBO!!!

My team doesn't have a roster of out of state players. it doesn't make me feel better Smile
pjdoug Wrote:My team doesn't have a roster of out of state players. it doesn't make me feel better Smile

That might be the case. But if you lived on the border and had a program like Belfry's, which you don't, then I guarantee that players from all over would want to come play for your program. And to do that then they would have to pay tuition and do it legally like the kids at Belfry do. Just because you don't have out of state players doesn't make it ok for players from other counties, in Kentucky, to play for your team when their supposed to play in another district, or am I wrong? Honest question.
#55PirateFan Wrote:That might be the case. But if you lived on the border and had a program like Belfry's, which you don't, then I guarantee that players from all over would want to come play for your program. And to do that then they would have to pay tuition and do it legally like the kids at Belfry do. Just because you don't have out of state players doesn't make it ok for players from other counties, in Kentucky, to play for your team when their supposed to play in another district, or am I wrong? Honest question.

I do live on the Tennessee border. if I recruited kids from Knoxville Tennessee I could strut like a rooster too. lol
Is missed one of the points he was making. You have to have a winning program kids want to come play for. That's where you are lacking!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next