Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Redonthehound Wrote:For some reason all Belfry posters think their team is better conditioned and stronger team. They are in for a rude awakening Friday evening. This years Corbin team will stand toe to toe with the Pirates and show they are the stronger and faster team. This won't be like last year where the Pirates pull away. Corbin's depth and talent will win this game. Big number 23 and 44 wont be able to withstand this offense for 4 quarters. I've tried to be nice with my prediction but I honestly don't see how the Pirates pull this off. It will take turnovers and penalties to keep Belfry in the game. Corbin by at least 2-3 touchdowns. Mark it down.

The only reason Belfry posters think there better conditioned and stronger is because they are. You won't find a bigger stronger team in the state. If you look at conditioning there big guys are fast and athletic along with being huge and very well conditioned. Even if they show fatigue this Belfry team is very deep and come at you in waves. Big Number 23 and 44 have been facing offenses like this for 4 years and both are prepared to be major impacts at a D-1 level. If you honestly can't see how the Pirates can pull this one off then you've been napping for the last 4 years. It's actually the total opposite. I just don't see how Corbin can withstand being smacked in the mouth by those huge bodies and the physical play for 4 quarters. In the famous words of Mike Tyson "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face". Belfry dominated last year and they will dominate again this year. This Belfry team we not allow themselves to be denied the 4th straight state championship. Corbin has honestly not come close of playing a team like this,of this talent and caliber this year. The closest they came 2A mayfield beat them. Mayfield a great team and program could not beat the Pirates this year. Just the honest facts! Belfry will roll big in this one.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:IF we win this week I will be in Bowling Green

If we lose I will be in Nashville that weekend looking at Christmas decorations lol

Good maybe we can talk some football if everything goes as planed
BelfryPride Wrote:hahaha :thatsfunn

Again, it started with just a few simple questions and it blew up into this. No one needs kleenex and I will be there for this game. I am being very respectful and I expect the same from you. Have a Good Day!

Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Show me where it started with a few simple questions and I will show you where it started with the arrogant classless belfry posters like it always does.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I was not specifically speaking of you, but you were one of the people who came to mind. That being said, what was your old handle?

CBer?????

:pondering:
Upset lol! So the #1 team all season long, beats the #2 team all season long it's an upset? Corbin fans talked this 💩 Last year and we all know how that turned out! Do you Corbin fans think the Belfry juniors regressed? I can assure you our Seniors are bigger, faster, and stronger than last season.
Geez, I thought we BELFRY fans were easily riled up. Corbin fans are just as bad. They are just worried because they know the Red hound season is inching closer to an end and come Friday night. They will wish it was over in a hurry. Ground and pound all night long. Y'all know what's coming. Stop us if ya can. Best of luck to both teams. BELFRY by 3 scores.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm seriously starting to think some folks have started false accounts just to give the pirates bulletin board material. I mean I have never seen some of the handles until this thread started. These statements are also not Indicative of most of the folks in Corbin. Wouldn't surprise me though if a couple fans from pond creek were actually worried and were trying to give those boys who were mentioned by number a little extra motivation.

Definitely appears that way.
Post removed due to inappropriate content.
I know there wasn't enough accommodations on the visitors side for the Corbin faithful last season. I don't see why it would be an issue if the role was reversed this season. Belfry didn't take any necessary measures and bring in seating for visitors...
Death_Valley Wrote:Ok I've been quite, but since this Corbin bunch are still dreaming.. The only good team that they've had, they made a movie about it ... And there best player was blind.. I'm starting to think this whole town is blind.. Come Friday when pond creek nation takes over your field, and your home side!! Belfry will roll 52-6 Go!!!! Belfry!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one of the saddest comments I have ever heard on BGR.....Ban this guy MOD :Sad04:
Post removed due to inappropriate content.
Corbin brought a decent crowd not great. Belfry will easily double what Corbin brought. I will give you that Belfry doesn't have a great visitors side, but it's adequate. The whole deal that started anything about facilities was all the talk going around about the game being played at another facility and it's funny that GUT is the only poster who really addressed that. He said that he had not heard anything and I believe him. We had heard Union and Cumberland and North Laurel HS. Believe me when I first heard that I was like no way will they give up their home field. I wouldn't expect any team to and certainly don't think Corbin would. But the fact that no one from Corbin had even heard any of this discussion has me scratching my head. Anyone who knows who I am knows I don't just post BS and my sources are really good. That being said I am anxious to get to Campbell field for this one.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I know there wasn't enough accommodations on the visitors side for the Corbin faithful last season. I don't see why it would be an issue if the role was reversed this season. Belfry didn't take any necessary measures and bring in seating for visitors...

I was there, plus I also have a picture showing some empty spots in the visitor bleachers at Belfry. Anyway, please steer the thread back to the actual game and not bleachers.

Thank you 😊
Death Valley has a right on here to freedom of speech. But that was not called for.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I know there wasn't enough accommodations on the visitors side for the Corbin faithful last season. I don't see why it would be an issue if the role was reversed this season. Belfry didn't take any necessary measures and bring in seating for visitors...

64SUR Wrote:Maybe one of the saddest comments I have ever heard on BGR.....Ban this guy MOD :Sad04:

Frankly, no one is being banned. If one side can trash talk, so can the other side. We will moderate the thread as needed. If WE see something that seems necessary of a Ban, then it will be addressed amongst the staff members and will not be discussed in open forum.

Thank you
BelfryPride Wrote:When it comes down to it, the Corbin fans here have been really disrespectful. Many of us has never been there and we were just asking questions about seating capacity, parking, etc and it blew up.
Bring your fire engines and wet down the field, get there at 2 pm to fill the stands, put empty cars in the parking lot, and do whatever the Corbin Administration feels will try to give them an advantage on Friday night. WE will will show up and be respectful.
When Corbin came to Belfry last year, did we try to prevent any of you from parking or sitting?? No. We go our of our way to be hospitable to any visiting fan.
Jeez act like an adult and have some damn class.

Pot meet kettle, this is how threads get off track. Stick to talking about the game.
We've moved on. Please keep the thread on topic. Thank you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, here we go. Proud dad of 44, if you find a single player that can wear him out wearing a red puppy jersey I will kiss your a$$. It ain't going happen. Do we need to post videos of last years game with him driving your studs down the field and anywhere else he wanted. The two best teams in 3A will be on the field Friday night that's for sure. One is Belfrys Varsity and the next best is Belfry JV. My honest opinion Cole will only have to play 3-4 series on defense all night as usual. Figure I won't say anything else but let the scoreboard do the talking. If any of the kids at Corbin wants a State Chsmpionship ring they need to transfer to Belfry. He has 4 state championships but needs one for his thumb. Mic drop. https://www.facebook.com/frednemme.bentl...2006831100
Oh lord 44 Dad joining in lol. Just got real!!!
proud44pirate Wrote:Ok, here we go. Proud dad of 44, if you find a single player that can wear him out wearing a red puppy jersey I will kiss your a$$. It ain't going happen. Do we need to post videos of last years game with him driving your studs down the field and anywhere else he wanted. The two best teams in 3A will be on the field Friday night that's for sure. One is Belfrys Varsity and the next best is Belfry JV. My honest opinion Cole will only have to play 3-4 series on defense all night as usual. Figure I won't say anything else but let the scoreboard do the talking. If any of the kids at Corbin wants a State Chsmpionship ring they need to transfer to Belfry. He has 4 state championships but needs one for his thumb. Mic drop. https://www.facebook.com/frednemme.bentl...2006831100
LOL! Get em Big Smoke!!!
Are y'all sure you can fit your heads in vehicles for the ride?! If so, 3 hours is a long time for them to be so restricted in an automobile. : ) 2 per vehicle max! Might be one per vehicle by Friday. Lol
It's not gonna be a fun night for 44 or his dad. Sorry to be blunt. Lol. I've been honest in picking this game. Without a doubt we are 2-3 touchdowns better than belfry. Yet I'm seeing ridiculous posts about Belfry winning by 40+. Just have to laugh. And those rings don't mean a thing this year. Those were in the past and the 2016 championship rings will look good our kids fingers. Gonna be a long trip home for the Pirates. They don't have one single advantage that I can see, and that will be proven Friday night.
Corbin will find out why they'll never make it past the the state semi final game on Friday night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
BelfryPride Wrote:Just let it go, what's done is done. Let's just hit the restart button Smile

Where can I sign up to be an admin? It must be nice to say whatever you want and be able to just hit the reset button. But, let me assure you of one thing come Friday night there will be no reset button.
bucslover68 Wrote:Oh lord 44 Dad joining in lol. Just got real!!!

Big smoke is wanting to kiss some Corbin :moon: :moon: :moon:
HighViz Wrote:Are y'all sure you can fit your heads in vehicles for the ride?! If so, 3 hours is a long time for them to be so restricted in an automobile. : ) 2 per vehicle max! Might be one per vehicle by Friday. Lol

TBH, if Mr. Redonthehound can trash talk, then expect it in return. Trash talk is not prohibited at all. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Where can I sign up to be an admin? It must be nice to say whatever you want and be able to just hit the reset button. But, let me assure you of one thing come Friday night there will be no reset button.

This request was for everyone, myself included. We have all moved on from bickering over bleachers and parking spots.

Thank you Smile
Red on the hound....... think you are being a lil silly. A win for the Hounds will be close. We are a big underdog. Ur entitled to ur opinion, but gosh!! Even I'm starting to question that you are actually from Belfry.. lol. What was your old name? They are a damn good team! And are bigger and physically stronger than us.. Cmon man, why do what you are doin if you are from Corbin? That's silly talk.
Redonthehound Wrote:It's not gonna be a fun night for 44 or his dad. Sorry to be blunt. Lol. I've been honest in picking this game. Without a doubt we are 2-3 touchdowns better than belfry. Yet I'm seeing ridiculous posts about Belfry winning by 40+. Just have to laugh. And those rings don't mean a thing this year. Those were in the past and the 2016 championship rings will look good our kids fingers. Gonna be a long trip home for the Pirates. They don't have one single advantage that I can see, and that will be proven Friday night.

This is the most ridiculous post I have seen all season!! :lmao:

:gtfo:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
So anyone that thinks Corbin will win is hooked on drugs?

The one person that said he didn't see anyway that Belfry could win was just acting like Belfry people.

So far...you guys have put down our stadium, field, team, team name, coach. Made fun of Travis Freeman, who is blind, a teammate of his wrote a movie about him...Travis rarely played and then only in closing minutes. You guys should be so lucky to have someone like Travis in your community. I typed Lol when I read you guys asking if the game would be moved because I actually did laugh...That would be like asking if you guys would move to another place last year...why would we and why would you? I believe we probably have more visitor seats than Belfry...

Making light of the serious drug problem that is crippling all parts of our state is ridiculous.

I for one think that it will be a tall task to beat Belfry, but they play games for a reason.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next