Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:?

What's your question
redrocket Wrote:What's your question

Just dont understand what you commented on
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Also heard it could be 3-4 weeks before he can be here to work with the kids. Another setback. Wow what a mess

Does this mean no spring ball?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
If its going to be 3-4 weeks before he can work with the kids.. why not keep looking.. Can't get any worse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Just dont understand what you commented on

Oh I was commenting on whylies post about the 2 assistants
Surely somebody wants thud job
redrocket Wrote:Oh I was commenting on whylies post about the 2 assistants

Start now with an advertisement , Bell County Football Job 2019. Maybe Gambrel , Lefevers and Brock Jr. can hire what we need.
Cellking Wrote:Coach Jared Swearinge, Def. Cord. at Somerset High School. On Staff when Somerset Won 5 Straight Regional Championships and Played in the finals once. Great Guy and a Real Good Coach.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

sed him over to Whitley County to coach the defense :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:sed him over to Whitley County to coach the defense :biggrin:

They need all the help they can get...Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
WhyLie Wrote:Start now with an advertisement , Bell County Football Job 2019. Maybe Gambrel , Lefevers and Brock Jr. can hire what we need.

Maybe they'll be gone by then!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
1600 post and counting... got be some kind of record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Who's the coach for the next few days???
panther nation Wrote:They need all the help they can get...Confusednicker:

and you do too :betterthanexpected:
pjdoug Wrote:and you do too :betterthanexpected:

:worthy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:1600 post and counting... got be some kind of record.

When you boys get finished, I am going to suggest that we retire this thread to the "Classic Blue Grass Rival" thread. The latest one to make that distinction was when Whitley Co was touting their new coach and hinting at Dudley Hilton. They have 1593 posts, I believe.
Write it down this is just a stop gap. He will not be on the hill long. I am glad it is over because the players deserve a coach!! Shame on the committee of incompetence for their handling of this whole situation.

Saylor couldn't beat us so now he is going to join us? Lots of rumblings that he wants to be Supt in Bell Co. This maybe his stepping stone? He has a ton of conections in the county and was 1 time coach at Pineville. This can't be good for Supt Slusher.

Grumpy old men coming to Log Mountain. I hope they are ready for the Saylor Wing T?

So what I hear is that McCreary as Head coach, Saylor as OC (that i know for sure is going to happen), Freddie Hunter as DC and Freddie McCreary as asst? Is that correct?
Finis Wrote:Write it down this is just a stop gap. He will not be on the hill long. I am glad it is over because the players deserve a coach!! Shame on the committee of incompetence for their handling of this whole situation.

Saylor couldn't beat us so now he is going to join us? Lots of rumblings that he wants to be Supt in Bell Co. This maybe his stepping stone? He has a ton of conections in the county and was 1 time coach at Pineville. This can't be good for Supt Slusher.

Grumpy old men coming to Log Mountain. I hope they are ready for the Saylor Wing T?

So what I hear is that McCreary as Head coach, Saylor as OC (that i know for sure is going to happen), Freddie Hunter as DC and Freddie McCreary as asst? Is that correct?
Which Saylor?
Tim Saylor I'm sure. If thats the case its kind of like that movie "Last Vegas" where all of the old guys get together and go out one last time. Only mark my words "This will not be good".....Buckle up boys this ride is crashing!
redrocket Wrote:Tim Saylor I'm sure. If thats the case its kind of like that movie "Last Vegas" where all of the old guys get together and go out one last time. Only mark my words "This will not be good".....Buckle up boys this ride is crashing!

sounds like a pretty good staff to me Smile
Saylor coached at Cumberland and Cawood too didn't he?
They offered our program to Pineville- Woolum) then to Middlesboro (Frazier who might have been a good hire as he was already an assistant) now giving it to Harlan co connection. I have to admit I have concerns. Concerns about all the older guys relating and coming in from Harlan co ties no offense intended to Harlan. Just concerned.
Running Back Wrote:They offered our program to Pineville- Woolum) then to Middlesboro (Frazier who might have been a good hire as he was already an assistant) now giving it to Harlan co connection. I have to admit I have concerns. Concerns about all the older guys relating and coming in from Harlan co ties no offense intended to Harlan. Just concerned.

a lot of experience there, but I can definitely see your concerns.
Head Coach-Amos Mccreary
Assistant #1 ?
Assistant #2 ?
Assistant #3 ?
Assistant #4 ?
Running Back Wrote:They offered our program to Pineville- Woolum) then to Middlesboro (Frazier who might have been a good hire as he was already an assistant) now giving it to Harlan co connection. I have to admit I have concerns. Concerns about all the older guys relating and coming in from Harlan co ties no offense intended to Harlan. Just concerned.

As we should. Just glad my bunch is done playing up their. If they were still in school I would be moving. The lack of leadership is apparent. We may not recover from this debacle. If the Coach can't be here for another month we will be 4 months without a coach and no off-season weights at all.

Also why have all this basketball parents taken such a big role in this deal? From the sounds of our basketball teams they need to be worrying about that?
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:Head Coach-Amos Mccreary
Assistant #1 ?
Assistant #2 ?
Assistant #3 ?
Assistant #4 ?

¿?
pjdoug Wrote:sounds like a pretty good staff to me Smile

Im sure that does sound like a good staff to you. we have 500 years of total age on the staff and yeah cawood and cumberland both powerhouses in case you didn't know. I'll tell you what this staff sounds so great why don't chappel just call and hire all these guys and we will start over again.
I would be shocked to see Tim Saylor at Bell County.
redrocket Wrote:Im sure that does sound like a good staff to you. we have 500 years of total age on the staff and yeah cawood and cumberland both powerhouses in case you didn't know. I'll tell you what this staff sounds so great why don't chappel just call and hire all these guys and we will start over again.

Every Coach on Bell's schedule is very happy.
Finis Wrote:Every Coach on Bell's schedule is very happy.

If this is all true with the assistants this who deal has went from absolutely terrible to worse.
By the way anyone heard anything else about our players leaving? at one point i know we were supposedly losing Humfleet and others.
  •  Previous
  • 54(current)
  • Next