•  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Ran a camera and dogged the kids for not doing what he thought was right. Never played.
I said it before, he is/was the Hydration Engineer/Fashion Manager. Hollywood Consultant.
ArchieAdams Wrote:[quote=4ThePlayerz]

What have you ever done to help the program? You seem to be quick to place blame but will not accept ownership?

I have supported both coaches and still do, I have supported it financially. What I have never done is tear it apart the way these committee members and administration have. So lets place blame where it goes, if I could, I would take ownership. I would fire each of them and not allow the other back on the property in any aspect, except for parental duties. That would be my ownership.
Better call Duncum, he is the only hope for hanging on to the players they have. Beg him to reconsider. Hiring someone that lost to Mboro last year will not help anything.
Duncum is the only option if you know anything about football! Don't want to lose him at Corbin but he wants to be a HC. They better hope he will talk to them!
When JB tells them no, they better call Duncum. He is the only 1 that can do a decent job and most importantly he wanted the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can Duncum really work for a guy that did what Gambrel did to him? How do you do that?
Some on here seem to thank Donahue has had a bunch of talent at Harlan. That's funny right there.
What coach is in GA right now? I'm hearing a rumbling
WhyLie Wrote:Can Duncum really work for a guy that did what Gambrel did to him? How do you do that?

From what I'm hearing now principal may be a short timer at this time in the game. Duncum could soon be under new leadership if he will consider the job. He may be the only one who can keep some players around.
I still think it will be Frazier!!:igiveup:
trenches14 Wrote:What coach is in GA right now? I'm hearing a rumbling

Nah that was the guy that turned it down last week.
64SUR Wrote:I still think it will be Frazier!!:igiveup:

No chance don't see him taking it..not after what everyone said happened.
Running Back Wrote:From what I'm hearing now principal may be a short timer at this time in the game. Duncum could soon be under new leadership if he will consider the job. He may be the only one who can keep some players around.

You think he would actually take it now??? Would have to swallow some serious pride!
WhyLie Wrote:The hire looks Green now. Let us see if they can turn him to Blue.

Green Dragons?
former Wrote:Do you read your PMs?

Yes and your CMS.
Everyone just needs to do some yoga and relax... You'uns (as we say in Bar'ville) are too uptight over all this. After all is said and done Bell will - well - who knows? Maybe you should be not relax?
Fraizer head and they let Hoskins coach saves kids safes face saves season!!!!!! Then they go 5-5 and lose to Middlesboro
And these are the people running your school system there!!! I feel sorry for all the kids cause with leadership like you all have your schools have got to be in serious trouble. FIRE THE PRINCIPAL AND SUPER NOW!!!!! HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!!!
64SUR Wrote:I still think it will be Frazier!!:igiveup:

Frazier resigns at Middlesboro this morning. May happen.
Trashtalker Wrote:Fraizer head and they let Hoskins coach saves kids safes face saves season!!!!!! Then they go 5-5 and lose to Middlesboro

Again with all of these coaches whose names are coming back up after they have been SHUNNED...There is no way Frazier doesn't have more backbone than that! There is no way either one of those men would allow that to happen if they gave anything about them. AND don't give me its not about that its about the kids, this thing hasn't been about the kids from the beginning, the only ones saving face in this mess are the ones who have moved on from this mess!
NextGeneration Wrote:Frazier resigns at Middlesboro this morning. May happen.

I don't think some of you all read these posts he probably resigned to go to whitley, (which has been said by 100 people)
Frazier had rather go to Whitley as an assistant than take the Head Coaching job at Bell ,that he wanted. That says all that needs to be said about the people running that place and what they have done. There is no way he would get into the same mess as what he did in Middlesboro.
People turning this job down should understand that they will out last the Super and Principle. 2 years from now you'll have new bosses take the JOB and wait for the changing of the guards !!!!!
JohnWayne Wrote:People turning this job down should understand that they will out last the Super and Principle. 2 years from now you'll have new bosses take the JOB and wait for the changing of the guards !!!!!

I agree , and year three the new coach will go, because of the change. To many questions and trust issues to take a chance for most.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Frazier had rather go to Whitley as an assistant than take the Head Coaching job at Bell ,that he wanted. That says all that needs to be said about the people running that place and what they have done. There is no way he would get into the same mess as what he did in Middlesboro.

Go Colonels!
Bell County should go after Russell and bring him to Log Mountain.
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County should go after Russell and bring him to Log Mountain.
:please:
What are you Confusedmoke: there is no way he would leave KC to go there. Think about it, if he wouldn't go home to Harlan County why would he want to step into such a mess in Bell County....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote::please:
What are you Confusedmoke: there is no way he would leave KC to go there. Think about it, if he wouldn't go home to Harlan County why would he want to step into such a mess in Bell County....

I agree.
WhyLie Wrote:I agree , and year three the new coach will go, because of the change. To many questions and trust issues to take a chance for most.

AMEN :worthy::worthy::worthy: thats what I've been saying
  •  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next