•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Madness Wrote:Son that is a reality. Just be prepared when you arrive.

I'm not arriving I don't coach but thanks for clearing that up!
Who is the coach that just added his name to the list?Smile
Madness Wrote:I agrre to an extent, that if the leading rusher stays...6-4 best, 4-6 worst.

Lets not give Middlesboro a toss up. They will be terrible again. could go 0-11
Casey iis a win as well
My toss-up will be Whitley and Harlan County...that is where Humfleet comes in. If he stays and is healthy win, otherwise,.... well you know.
Pike central Win
This brings us to 5-5 and I will take one win ,from toss up. So my guess is 6-4, after playoffs 7-5. Fans will be on edge with that, but ok. The next two years is where the wheels fall off.

There is the Madness we all know. Just be glad to know Bell County is headed down the same path we have taken. Incompetent leadership will do it every time. Welcome to our world.LOL
You hear a lot but for what it's worth I'm hearing there is no other coach in the mix. Also hearing Duncum is the front runner for the position. If that's the case it needs to get rolling on so our kids can get back on track. It's been long enough.
Middlesboro won't be as awful as you think much improved!!!! Whitley will have a coach or 2 from bell so will know the kids better then whoever they get to take over train wreck... Corbin may light the scoreboard up on them. Campbell County may throw for 500.... Humbfleet great kid if he can leave I would if I was his parents and seen this mess he would be anywhere but bell if he wants to play at next level!!
Madness Wrote:I agrre to an extent, that if the leading rusher stays...6-4 best, 4-6 worst.

My toss-up will be Whitley and Harlan County...that is where Humfleet comes in. If he stays and is healthy win, otherwise,.... well you know.

Harlan County brings back something like 19 of 22 starters. Winning there next year won't be easy, with or without any player on the roster.
HCS Wrote:Harlan County brings back something like 19 of 22 starters. Winning there next year won't be easy, with or without any player on the roster.

Wow didn't know that they had that many coming back.
Trashtalker Wrote:Middlesboro won't be as awful as you think much improved!!!! Whitley will have a coach or 2 from bell so will know the kids better then whoever they get to take over train wreck... Corbin may light the scoreboard up on them. Campbell County may throw for 500.... Humbfleet great kid if he can leave I would if I was his parents and seen this mess he would be anywhere but bell if he wants to play at next level!!

We went through this last year. Losing Qb will make it worse.

HCS Wrote:Harlan County brings back something like 19 of 22 starters. Winning there next year won't be easy, with or without any player on the roster.

HCS, that is why I say toss up.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:You all should go back to the foundation. I am sure all you have to do is ask. Ask that is. I think Dudley would consider it again

Dudley isn't leaving Taylor. He's getting a very nice sum of money there, and they don't have very high expectations.

If Dudley goes back to Bell, somebody wrote him a very nice check.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Dudley isn't leaving Taylor. He's getting a very nice sum of money there, and they don't have very high expectations.

Don't see him coming back either. You are right making a good sum of money.
Talked to a source today. It will be Duncum's job. The supt will not allow McPeek for a number of reasons, no matter how bad the 3 blind mice want him to be.
HCS,,,,I didn't think we had ANY Seniors on the football team. Maybe I'm mixed up, I know we don't have any on the basketball team.
Finis Wrote:Talked to a source today. It will be Duncum's job. The supt will not allow McPeek for a number of reasons, no matter how bad the 3 blind mice want him to be.

I talked to source that says its Mcpeek job if he wants it and they give him what he needs to be successful which it sounds like on here they won't and sky is falling
russellpride Wrote:I talked to source that says its Mcpeek job if he wants it and they give him what he needs to be successful which it sounds like on here they won't and sky is falling

Not happening. You must be talking to him. I can promise you they will not give him anything. They promised stuff to 2 other guys that where taking the job, only for them to change and say we can't do that. Keep in mind that is after they had agreed to take it. No jobs = he will not get crap. Maybe a job for his wife that will vaporize July 1 when all the cuts happen. :igiveup: Board members will not allow a person outside of Bell to keep a job while voters family members lose jobs, not happening. They are all fighting for votes right now. 3 members and supt on hot seat. If anything is obvious it is the fact they don't care squat about football. :Thumbs:
Trashtalker Wrote:Middlesboro won't be as awful as you think much improved!!!! Whitley will have a coach or 2 from bell so will know the kids better then whoever they get to take over train wreck... Corbin may light the scoreboard up on them. Campbell County may throw for 500.... Humbfleet great kid if he can leave I would if I was his parents and seen this mess he would be anywhere but bell if he wants to play at next level!!

Humfleet should catch a ride to Whitley CountySmile
Hometown word is Duncum will be the choice in the end.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Dudley isn't leaving Taylor. He's getting a very nice sum of money there, and they don't have very high expectations.

I'm sure he has received nice checks from them before Smile
I believe the only way to get the Bobcats back on track is to bring Dudley back, Dont see him doing it, but im sure everyone would love to see it.
Finis Wrote:Not happening. You must be talking to him. I can promise you they will not give him anything. They promised stuff to 2 other guys that where taking the job, only for them to change and say we can't do that. Keep in mind that is after they had agreed to take it. No jobs = he will not get crap. Maybe a job for his wife that will vaporize July 1 when all the cuts happen. :igiveup: Board members will not allow a person outside of Bell to keep a job while voters family members lose jobs, not happening. They are all fighting for votes right now. 3 members and supt on hot seat. If anything is obvious it is the fact they don't care squat about football. :Thumbs:

Wow you guys really must be hurting and knowing Nate I doubt he would go unless they go by his plan he would need to succeed. I can't tell if you guys truly want him but it's a mistake if you don't. Whether you think recruiting was involved or not he was 63 13 at Fairview and if you know anything about Fairview they had never won a road playoff game before he got there. You can say this and that but still takes someone that knows what the crap they are doing to win at Fairview. just simply saying if it does work out hope you guys give him fair chance because he isn't the devil he loves working with kids.
russellpride Wrote:Wow you guys really must be hurting and knowing Nate I doubt he would go unless they go by his plan he would need to succeed. I can't tell if you guys truly want him but it's a mistake if you don't. Whether you think recruiting was involved or not he was 63 13 at Fairview and if you know anything about Fairview they had never won a road playoff game before he got there. You can say this and that but still takes someone that knows what the crap they are doing to win at Fairview. just simply saying if it does work out hope you guys give him fair chance because he isn't the devil he loves working with kids.

send him to my team to be defensive coordinator and tell him to bring a couple run stoppers with him:popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:send him to my team to be defensive coordinator and tell him to bring a couple run stoppers with him:popcorn:

Will do lol
Finis Wrote:Not happening. You must be talking to him. I can promise you they will not give him anything. They promised stuff to 2 other guys that where taking the job, only for them to change and say we can't do that. Keep in mind that is after they had agreed to take it. No jobs = he will not get crap. Maybe a job for his wife that will vaporize July 1 when all the cuts happen. :igiveup: Board members will not allow a person outside of Bell to keep a job while voters family members lose jobs, not happening. They are all fighting for votes right now. 3 members and supt on hot seat. If anything is obvious it is the fact they don't care squat about football. :Thumbs:

Loss of enrollment. Loss of coal serv money. Loss of fed fund.

Those 3 will impact job loss the most. And least but not last politics

To not have to teach. But only coach. It is a nice sum. His name brings high expectations jack
Not enough funds in the whole county to bring Dudley back especially with cuts. His time is past. Even he couldn't fight the politics at hand. Let's just say Super and Dudley are not fans of each other. Time to make another move.
Running Back Wrote:Not enough funds in the whole county to bring Dudley back especially with cuts. His time is past. Even he couldn't fight the politics at hand. Let's just say Super and Dudley are not fans of each other. Time to make another move.

Fiction. No factual basis to your post.
I foresee consolidation in the near future. Maybe that is another thread topic. But hit on this topic since we are talking money now. Especially with all these post about cuts.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Fiction. No factual basis to your post.

So you are saying Dud and the blonde bomber like each other!!! Even worse is the relationship between him and principal. Zero chance Dud would come back.
I already knew the principle relationship. And I am not sure you got the blonde disliking him.

Anyway. Anything new?
As a side note. I highly doubt dud has ever applied for a position before. Jobs always come to him.

I don't think the principle would have the last word on a Dudley hire. The blonde has had the final call on all applicants so far on this round of interviews.

Maybe ol dud turned her offer down
Granny Bear Wrote:HCS,,,,I didn't think we had ANY Seniors on the football team. Maybe I'm mixed up, I know we don't have any on the basketball team.

I doubt you'd ever have no seniors on a 5A football team.
Cornett started at tailback. Kidwell and Day were starters on the defensive line.
I think there were 8 or 9 seniors overall, including a real good kicker.
No seniors in boys or girls basketball.
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next