•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
I'm hearing a hire has been made and an announcement will be made today. Can anyone confirm this?
jax Wrote:I'm hearing a hire has been made and an announcement will be made today. Can anyone confirm this?

Not true. The guy they have offered is too smart to take it. Oh well as I said earlier.
jax Wrote:I'm hearing a hire has been made and an announcement will be made today. Can anyone confirm this?

Confirm...:poker face:
I heard the same thing......Frazier.
If an offer was made and the guy does indeed turn it down, what are the chances that the administration tries to make right will Mills and Hoskins and tries to bring them back? Both of those guys love Bell County football. Would those two even consider going back if offered?
Wheewwwee. Come on Bell co....
Granny Bear Wrote:I heard the same thing......Frazier.

He would do well but I don't think he would or will take it. He knows too much of the inside story. We will see.
^
Well let us know when you hear. Actually, I heard this morning that the hire was made.
I don't know then. We will see.
Granny Bear Wrote:^
Well let us know when you hear. Actually, I heard this morning that the hire was made.

I thought he turned it down the other day? I was under the assumption it was someone else? This has been quiet the saga. I see a 60 minutes special in the future.
64SUR Wrote:Confirm...:poker face:

I haveto unconfirmed my confirm....Sorry BGR Posters.Confusedhh:
Mills and Hoskins are not gonna get the chance to come back or the super has to eat crow..... Both of them are done at BCHS
Ok so now Frazier has been called back. Makes no sense to fire an entire staff which included Frazier then give the job to him. You destroy a solid coaching staff then give it back to one of the staff who was the lowest man on the totem pole? That meaning the last hired. So 5 other people have turned this job down because its a laughing stock. If Frazier is the 6th choice and can live with that as well as knowing he is not a favorite among parents or players he already has a lot stacked against him. Lets say he gets to bring in a coach while the school
system plans to lay off numerous staff this year. This leadership in this county has destroyed an established program and possibly hired one they fired. and all that took this many weeks to come up with? I rest my case.
What a trainwreck!

But to be honest..who wouldn't have expected this with the way everything went down with Mills?

If Bell were a stock people would be dumping it.
Better look for number 7 number 6 turned it down as well
Has Greg Duncum been interviewed. Just curious. :rockon:
The "Corbin coaching search" thread got nearly 60,000 views and almost 800 posts which made it the most read and commented thread in BGR history by my math.

Still hard to believe how many coaches have turned this position (dream job) down.
I have heard since day one of this hire ,parents ,players and community wanted Hoskins or Frazier and now that 4 or 5 have been contacted and turned it down they are going to these guys. That seems to be problem. I do agree ,no one wants Mills" Dream Job" . I caught that one football1
More like 8 or 9. It is a real fiasco. What the (lack of)leadership has to understand that coaches are like a fraternity, they all network and talk to each other. Everyone in the state knows the situation here, thus nobody wants to touch it!

Next person that says I am in they better hire. Sounds like Duncum is willing to step-up.
Running Back Wrote:Ok so now Frazier has been called back. Makes no sense to fire an entire staff which included Frazier then give the job to him. You destroy a solid coaching staff then give it back to one of the staff who was the lowest man on the totem pole? That meaning the last hired. So 5 other people have turned this job down because its a laughing stock. If Frazier is the 6th choice and can live with that as well as knowing he is not a favorite among parents or players he already has a lot stacked against him. Lets say he gets to bring in a coach while the school
system plans to lay off numerous staff this year. This leadership in this county has destroyed an established program and possibly hired one they fired. and all that took this many weeks to come up with? I rest my case.

:insane: corn-fusing.
pjdoug Wrote::insane: corn-fusing.

Pjdoug would you :please: stay away from bell campus or we will run in to each other. I BEEN looking around a lot in my Corbin Redhounds shirt. Confusednicker:
Football1 Wrote:The "Corbin coaching search" thread got nearly 60,000 views and almost 800 posts which made it the most read and commented thread in BGR history by my math.

Still hard to believe how many coaches have turned this position (dream job) down.

That was the Whitley Coaching thread.
Over 121,000 views, by far the most ever on the site. Also the most ever replies for a sports thread at over 1500.

You can check them out in the "classic bluegrass rivals" forum along with many other good ones over the years that were popular.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/for...rune=&f=27
Unless a complete 180 happens, Frazier will NOT be at Bell.

No blue in his future but plenty of red and black.

To be honest, I have no clue what direction Bell is going to go, im still gonna say an out of state hire, but I do know a couple that wont be going to Log Mountain.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Unless a complete 180 happens, Frazier will NOT be at Bell.

No blue in his future but plenty of red and black.

To be honest, I have no clue what direction Bell is going to go, im still gonna say an out of state hire, but I do know a couple that wont be going to Log Mountain.

I agree! I heard that Whitley had a few other visitors on campus Thursday?

This entire deal has to be 1 of the biggest train wrecks in KY HS football history.
SOSDD.....and the kids are the ones who end up paying for it!
Granny Bear Wrote:SOSDD.....and the kids are the ones who end up paying for it!

You are exactly right! As usual that is what happens Granny!!!.

The dream job comments are true it was a dream job with the former superintendent in office, then the new 1 took over and it quickly changed. As you can see it is not a dream job or even a job for most!!! The good news for whoever the new headman is I don't think she will be around for long.
William Muney Wrote:I agree! I heard that Whitley had a few other visitors on campus Thursday?

This entire deal has to be 1 of the biggest train wrecks in KY HS football history.

Lol. Nobody is going to leave Bell to go to Whitley. They will be looking for a new coach next year.
So when are they going to fire the prin and the super
Goingdeep Wrote:Lol. Nobody is going to leave Bell to go to Whitley. They will be looking for a new coach next year.

Deep, we now know you are not in the loop. Looks as if 2 are.
If your talking about kids leaving bell to go play for whitley you are out of your mind. I am glad you have faith in your team and your coach but those kids have to pass two better teams going down I25 to get to whitley county. Now, if they are able to persuade a certain coach to come they'd have a better chance. But I still doubt it.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next