•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin coaching search
Might be taking sometime for an announcement because the new coach is a current head coach who wants to tell his current players and get all of his ducks in a row first.
^^If that same coach is one of the three mentioned as finalists, I think we all know who it is.
Copley would be a great hire from the Carolina's. Great knowledge of the game and makes academics important. Sounds like the Corbin mold to me?
TrueDawg Wrote:Copley would be a great hire from the Carolina's. Great knowledge of the game and makes academics important. Sounds like the Corbin mold to me?

I think you have two candidates confused to be one.
Don't think so? He may not be from Carolinas but he is from out of state the last few years. Where has he been WVA or somewhere?
TrueDawg Wrote:Don't think so? He may not be from Carolinas but he is from out of state the last few years. Where has he been WVA or somewhere?

Copley has been a DC in the Nashville area in Tennessee. The only candidate from the Carolinas would be Mickey Wilson from Myrtle Beach who has won multiple state titles and has some kind of Corbin connection. Don't remember what that connection is but it was talked about earlier in this thread.
Ah Nashville! At any rate he sounds like the man for the job.
TrueDawg Wrote:Ah Nashville! At any rate he sounds like the man for the job.

:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
64SUR Wrote::dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

Care to elaborate?
IMO Corbin wouldn't be happy w/ Copley
Of the 3 they are discussing only 1 was a winning record as HC. So it must be a total package is what they are wanting not just a good Coach and it seems Copley is the choice.
Copley must be the one I heard because it was a big program in Nashville my brother in law mentioned. I was thinking it was a head coach. I'm still thinking Reid is the best hire.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Care to elaborate?

Greenup :pondering:
Gargamel Wrote:IMO Corbin wouldn't be happy w/ Copley

Imagine that, Corbin not being happy with someone not from Corbin as a football coach.:please:
64SUR Wrote:Greenup :pondering:

Sorry 64 but you are wrong on this one.
sure has been awful quiet.......... ....
He was at Greenup and Pikeville. Also was at Rowan as DC for a year.
My money is on Justin Haddix. But I dont have a lot of money. LOL
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:My money is on Justin Haddix. But I dont have a lot of money. LOL

Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Sorry 64 but you are wrong on this one.

Wrong about :what: goBIGblue82 Greenup :dontthink
64SUR Wrote:Wrong about :what: goBIGblue82 Greenup :dontthink

Yes, he coached at greenup in the past. But, his most recent and current job is at Centennial High School in tennessee. So yes you were wrong when you said :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink to him coaching in TN...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Yes, he coached at greenup in the past. But, his most recent and current job is at Centennial High School in tennessee. So yes you were wrong when you said :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink to him coaching in TN...

He was a DC at centennial for 2 years. I guess I should have said pikeville and centennial just didn't know how to spell it CENTENNIAL Confusednicker:
TrueDawg Wrote:Don't think so? He may not be from Carolinas but he is from out of state the last few years. Where has he been WVA or somewhere?

GoBIGblue82 I was answering :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink to Copley coaching in WVA..?....:disappoint:
64SUR Wrote:He was a DC at centennial for 2 years. I guess I should have said pikeville and centennial just didn't know how to spell it CENTENNIAL Confusednicker:

Im not trying to argue, its just this search is driving me to :HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:GoBIGblue82 I was answering :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink to Copley coaching in WVA..?....:disappoint:

Oh, I misunderstood
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Im not trying to argue, its just this search is driving me to :HitWall:

Check with the board of Ed sometime after 3.30 today....And announcement Wednesday...Just guessing. Confusedhh:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Oh, I misunderstood

I feel your pain. :lmao:
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:My money is on Justin Haddix. But I dont have a lot of money. LOL

Don't think Perry will let him go anywhere. I'm sure they will sweeten the pot a little bit for him and make it worth his while to stay right where he is at. Maybe a few extra dollars and a little less class load will seal the deal, who knows? Will find out soon though.:Shaking:
64SUR I thought you won the spelling bee at Big Creek Elementry. Surely you beat Mattie Jones in spelling.
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next