•  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Tell that to our last Superintendent. She had the say from day one, and the SBDM was just a cover up to make it look like it was done legal. Hilliard Howard, and the past three coaches where all her idea. Raymond Justice getting the boot in basketball and not give a reason why was her idea. Hiring Robert Hammonds was her idea. Why do you think she is gone now.

That is true in any district that has an super who chooses to do it. They could care less about following the KERA procedure. They tell the admin and sbdm council what to do.
When hiring is done in school districts the sbdm is rarely the interview committee. All the sbdm has to do is approve the hire. Most often when hiring a coach or any other supplemental salary position a committee can only include just the athletic director and principal. SBDMs don't have as much power as you would believe.
any real estate sold in Williamsburg today?Smile
In most instances they rubberstamp the appropriate choice.
pjdoug Wrote:any real estate sold in Williamsburg today?Smile

I have been so wrong, however this time I was right about Lucas and Whitley however I now believe he may be looking at real estate in Boyle County.
topnotch Wrote:I have been so wrong, however this time I was right about Lucas and Whitley however I now believe he may be looking at real estate in Boyle County.

:biglmao:
Watching the administration at Whitley try to hire a coach is like trying to watch a group of monkeys hunch a basketball.
Bloody Harlan Wrote:Watching the administration at Whitley try to hire a coach is like trying to watch a group of monkeys hunch a basketball.

There you go....that is proof positive

Not much to do in Harlan Co.
Bloody Harlan Wrote:Watching the administration at Whitley try to hire a coach is like trying to watch a group of monkeys hunch a basketball.

Im curious as to what board member is letting a Harlan County FAN sit in and watch them talk about this hire?
I am curious as to when Whitley is going to hire a coach that will start giving us some competition.:Shaking:
Besides, I think Bloody Harlan is a Harlan City fan.
bear claw Wrote:I am curious as to when Whitley is going to hire a coach that will start giving us some competition.:Shaking:

I think you'll get more competition than you want next season :yikes:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im curious as to what board member is letting a Harlan County FAN sit in and watch them talk about this hire?

I'm curious who they are going to hire. I still have no idea Smile
:please:
footballfever Wrote:There you go....that is proof positive

Not much to do in Harlan Co.

Big words from the second best team in Williamsburg
Bloody Harlan Wrote::please:

:biglmao:Confusednicker::hilarious::lmao:

I didn't know there were two teams in Wburg?!?!

Maybe, but I'd rather watch bad football than monkeys trying to hunch a basketball.
footballfever Wrote:Maybe, but I'd rather watch bad football than monkeys trying to hunch a basketball.

have any coaches been interviewed while the monkeys were playing? lol
In all seriousness, I love the fans from Whitley on here, especially gutSmile. I really do hope they hire a quality coach. All kids deserve to have a chance to win with a quality coach AND staff.
pjdoug Wrote:have any coaches been interviewed while the monkeys were playing? lol

It looks like they are testing the waters on here, then taking it back to talk about. They must like this attention.
PRIDE101 Wrote:It looks like they are testing the waters on here, then taking it back to talk about. They must like this attention.

There is not more that 3 or 4 Whitley fans on here so I'm not sure who is wanting the attention. It appears mostly people trying to belittle.
Now that Smith went home I am going back to my prediction Lucas to Whitley.
pjdoug Wrote:have any coaches been interviewed while the monkeys were playing? lol

LOL!! A source told me that the monkeys and 64 SUR were in charge of the welcoming committee. In all seriousness though, I do hope they are able to land one of the quality coaches that are there for the taking. I'd like to see Whitley get back to the program they were in the late 1990s
Bloody Harlan Wrote:LOL!! A source told me that the monkeys and 64 SUR were in charge of the welcoming committee. In all seriousness though, I do hope they are able to land one of the quality coaches that are there for the taking. I'd like to see Whitley get back to the program they were in the late 1990s

Bloody Harlan :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: joke
topnotch Wrote:Now that Smith went home I am going back to my prediction Lucas to Whitley.

make your mind up Confusednicker:
Lucas interviewed, was offered. Was to give an Answer yesterday. I will speculate he turned it down by no word from Administration.
pjdoug Wrote:make your mind up Confusednicker:

I have no clue if it was turned down by Lucas. Maybe within MIKE CAMPBELL.
footballfever Wrote:There is not more that 3 or 4 Whitley fans on here so I'm not sure who is wanting the attention. It appears mostly people trying to belittle.

You missed my point , but that is ok.

Whitley administration was on here throwing out names.
PRIDE101 Wrote:You missed my point , but that is ok.

Whitley administration was on here throwing out names.

OK. What names have been thrown out on here by WHITLEY ADMINISTRATION??????
ONLY 2 people have been contacted about the job. 1 turned it down, waiting on the other.
I'm not sure what the point is. Only 3 or 4 Whitley fans on here and others just seem to be trying to belittle!
1200 + posts later….outstanding

Confusedinglepar
TongueirateSho:flame:

TongueirateSho
Confusedinglepar
:thanks:

You all found closure yet or can we discuss this for another couple years? As the World turns has got nothing on you all!

Carry on...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
  •  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next