•  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
64SUR Wrote:Heck I'm just trying to help whitley.who are you hyping pjdoug and don't say Dudley. Confusednicker:

I'm not hyping anybody up.I don't like hype.I like proven winners and I really don't know where the Haddix hype is coming from. what has he done to deserve it? he is being pumped up like he is Nick Saban lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If whitley is smart they will stay away from anyone that has ties to the program.
That includes former coaches, players, waterboys, etc.

they need somebody from out the county and a coach that will have complete control and not influenced from the background.
insideinfo Wrote:Dudley said it just did not feel right, so he is going to wait a little longer.

I guess it was too weird like it was for Matt Elam.
Patriot Wrote:Overheard Hilton at the Border Bowl talking about his plans at Pikeville this up coming year. He was there recruiting.

I didn't see Dudley.
64SUR Wrote:1.Rains
2.Duncum
3.Haddix
4.Topnotch
5. RIUTG

These are the only 5 that I have mentions on this thread...plus myself 64SUR an I decline 2 month ago...keeping my Monday morning coaching job...or Whitley may have one on the coaching staff....:truestory:

hopefully their list is differen't than yours :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not hyping anybody up.I don't like hype.I like proven winners and I really don't know where the Haddix hype is coming from. what has he done to deserve it? he is being pumped up like he is Nick Saban lol

Nick Saban is your man then,,,,,He is a proven winner pjdoug...Confusednicker:
I'm not even sure about him anymore if he hired Lane Kiffin for Offensive Coordinator Smile
pjdoug Wrote:hopefully their list is differen't than yours :biglmao:

:pondering: who your list...A young coach or an older coach for the futere of Whitley county football. :betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote::pondering: who your list...A young coach or an older coach for the futere of Whitley county football. :betterthanexpected:

an older one such as Hilton,Smith,Mueller,Shula Confusednicker:
Patriot Wrote:Overheard Hilton at the Border Bowl talking about his plans at Pikeville this up coming year. He was there recruiting.

Confusednicker:

He wasn't even there. Why would you say this? :ChairHit:
footballfever Wrote:He wasn't even there. Why would you say this? :ChairHit:

some people have the Pinocchio syndrome lol
He was in disguise. Then he went looking for houses.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:He was in disguise. Then he went looking for houses.

Who was he disguised as? Joe Prince?
Disguised as a short old guy with lots of state championship rings on his hand.
Dudley has a hard time disguising himself with those famous big ole ears.
he does stick out in a crowd for sure,but I didn't see him at the border bowl.
pjdoug Wrote:he does stick out in a crowd for sure,but I didn't see him at the border bowl.

Cause he wasn't there!!!! :Cheerlead
footballfever Wrote:Cause he wasn't there!!!! :Cheerlead

I wonder why anybody would say he was there if he wasn't? :pondering:
Coach French from Boyle, its a done deal.:popcorn:Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Coach French from Boyle, its a done deal.:popcorn:Confusednicker:

all kinds of done deals ain't done yet lol
Larry Anderson.:biglmao:
insideinfo Wrote:Larry Anderson.:biglmao:

:lame::dontthink::ChairHit:
insideinfo Wrote:Larry Anderson.:biglmao:

:lmao: wouldn't surprise me....tic-toc-tic-toc.....I can smell the coffee Confusednicker:
We should know this week........
SEKYFAN Wrote:We should know this week........

I hope so.
SEKYFAN Wrote:We should know this week........

Bad timing south job open....:Sad04:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Coach French from Boyle, its a done deal.:popcorn:Confusednicker:

I remember in 2012 I think it was right after Boyle County beat Whitley County that a Boyle County fan said on here that they wondered what Whitley County would be like if they were coached by the Boyle County staff.
90% of this thread is lies and propaganda.

85% of all statistics are untrue
Patriot Wrote:90% of this thread is lies and propaganda.

85% of all statistics are untrue

including the lie you told about eavesdropping on Dudley whom wasn't even at the Border Bowl?Confusednicker::cop:
  •  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next