•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
There is no substance. The fate I all mankind rest in Dudley Hilton's decision.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Im sure the Bell County fan was at the Whitley BOE and knows exactly whats going on.

Of the million post in this thread, only 5-10 have any legitimate substance. None of which come from bell or wburg fans.

Since you know so much about WC football why do you go and ask someone who knows and they will tell you. But Dudley was in Bell County Wed and said that he wasn't taking the job. If you don't want take my word for it that is fine. But remember you big dummy that I told you.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I forgot GUT is Scott Paul's Athletic Advisor. So which team do you root for? You have ties to Corbin, Whitley and Williamsburg?

As for your one dimensional comment...do you really think Dudley is going to sling the ball all over the field? Like I said when things are going well everyone is on board but as soon as the water gets a little choppy they all jump ship and point fingers. Seems everyone is a closet coach. All I can say is march your but down to the BOE and put your application in if you are no overqualified.

And lastly, am I not allowed to root for all the local teams??? Or
Is that another violation?

I've always been on board and am a Jim Black fan.I always stick with my team but Whitley County has always been too one dimensional.time for not only a top notch head coach but a good staff to go with him.
The offer is out there for Dudley they are waiting to see if he excepts. It's been hashed out and him and his wife were offered positions. I believe we will here something about the second week of Jan.
I would hate to be the sloppy seconds coach they hire after Dudley declines the offer. Wow, you are such a supporter. Anytime someone starts a sentence with I always stick with my team BUT... They are not truly on board.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Since you know so much about WC football why do you go and ask someone who knows and they will tell you. But Dudley was in Bell County Wed and said that he wasn't taking the job. If you don't want take my word for it that is fine. But remember you big dummy that I told you.

Not once have I EVER said Dudley Hilton was coming to Whitley County on here.

Not once. Not ever. Check every single one of my post if you must.

It has nothing to do with that, but you honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. What makes you SO sure that Dudley has even been offered?

As for you talking to him, that's garbage. Post the video of your one on one, or ill consider it false just like 99.9% of the post in this thread are.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I forgot GUT is Scott Paul's Athletic Advisor. So which team do you root for? You have ties to Corbin, Whitley and Williamsburg?
As for your one dimensional comment...do you really think Dudley is going to sling the ball all over the field? Like I said when things are going well everyone is on board but as soon as the water gets a little choppy they all jump ship and point fingers. Seems everyone is a closet coach. All I can say is march your but down to the BOE and put your application in if you are no overqualified.

And lastly, am I not allowed to root for all the local teams??? Or
Is that another violation?

First Bold- I root for Whitley. I don't mind other area teams doing well, but I really don't care what happens with them. Its not teams like Wburg that I cant stand. Its there fans. AKA you.

Second bold- Refer to my previous post. Ive entertained the ideals of you keyboard warriors ideals on Dudley. Notice I have never said in one post he is coming to Whitley. I may have joked about it, but ive never said "Dudley is coming to Whitley" and I wont either.

Third Bold- I am over qualified. I make more than a high school football coach does easily.

Fourth Bold- We'd prefer you not to. Since joining the site, you have done nothing but down Whitley and there ways of doing things. I would almost bet you have more post on Whitley threads than Wburg threads. I don't care what you and Wburg do. I have absolutely no ties to Wburg, and I wouldn't want any. So as a Whitley fan speaking for what is the majority of the fan base, don't even worry about us. I will give the ticket man 5 extra dollars every time I go to a game so it covers your absence.

And lastly, I honestly don't care what you do. You aren't committing any violations. I don't know why you act like you've been given one. If you have, it isn't by me. I think you fear that Whitley might make the right move and start getting good scares you a little bit. Maybe all those transfers start looking at other county schools instead of the orange bee one...
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I would hate to be the sloppy seconds coach they hire after Dudley declines the offer. Wow, you are such a supporter. Anytime someone starts a sentence with I always stick with my team BUT... They are not truly on board.

you wont be the coach so dont worry too much about it.:lame:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First Bold- I root for Whitley. I don't mind other area teams doing well, but I really don't care what happens with them. Its not teams like Wburg that I cant stand. Its there fans. AKA you.

Second bold- Refer to my previous post. Ive entertained the ideals of you keyboard warriors ideals on Dudley. Notice I have never said in one post he is coming to Whitley. I may have joked about it, but ive never said "Dudley is coming to Whitley" and I wont either.

Third Bold- I am over qualified. I make more than a high school football coach does easily.

Fourth Bold- We'd prefer you not to. Since joining the site, you have done nothing but down Whitley and there ways of doing things. I would almost bet you have more post on Whitley threads than Wburg threads. I don't care what you and Wburg do. I have absolutely no ties to Wburg, and I wouldn't want any. So as a Whitley fan speaking for what is the majority of the fan base, don't even worry about us. I will give the ticket man 5 extra dollars every time I go to a game so it covers your absence.

And lastly, I honestly don't care what you do. You aren't committing any violations. I don't know why you act like you've been given one. If you have, it isn't by me. I think you fear that Whitley might make the right move and start getting good scares you a little bit. Maybe all those transfers start looking at other county schools instead of the orange bee one...

I think you hit the nail right on the head.
Evidently I touched a nerve. But I wasn't talking to you.
What makes you think he hasn't been offered?
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Evidently I touched a nerve. But I wasn't talking to you.
What makes you think he hasn't been offered?

I didn't say he was or he wasn't.

Ill put it to you this way. If Dudley Hilton is the new coach, you will know it when it happens. If he's not than you can expect a lot of names popping up out of thin air.

Either way, there is no definitive answer. I am 100% sure on that, so nobody can say YES or NO to anything or anyone being the new coach.
There hasn't been one person that has accepted or declined the job up to this point.

Personally, I think its a smart move by Whitley. They are taking there time, and that's the best option to make sure they get the right guy.
Now that I can agree with you. See we share common ground.
Last Rumor Mike Campbell
Is this job posted anywhere?
topnotch Wrote:Last Rumor Mike Campbell

Wow Come on over Whitley county player...Who Mike Campbell :HitWall:
topnotch Wrote:Last Rumor Mike Campbell

I would be fine with that!
insideinfo Wrote:Is this job posted anywhere?

Not yet.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would be fine with that!

Sorry RunitUpTheGut I don't know nothing about who Mike Campbell is just agreeing with topnotch.:rockon:
64SUR Wrote:Sorry RunitUpTheGut I don't know nothing about who Mike Campbell is just agreeing with topnotch.:rockon:

Confusednicker:

Oh 64....

He coach Whitley from 89 to 05. Won around 120 games, only lost about half of that, maybe less. One of the best football minds around here. A whole slew of people don't like him, but he doesn't care. Now that hes had time to rest and his daughter is getting grown, he would be ready again I would think.
Hes also the athletic director. He was the AD when he was coaching.
Biggest downfall was his style. He continued to run the power I even when times were changing and the kids weren't as big as they use to be. Never had much of a passing game after the first couple of years.

However, I don't ever see it happening.
I would stay away from ANYBODY whose philosophy is to run the ball up the gut. Confusednicker:
I really thought Coach Hilton would have decided by Christmas. I really don't think there is a big hurry. I think a coach and staff need to be in place before spring break.
Someone will have to take initiative and get the weights going after New Years.
footballfever Wrote:I really thought Coach Hilton would have decided by Christmas. I really don't think there is a big hurry. I think a coach and staff need to be in place before spring break.

I feel the same way.
footballfever Wrote:I really thought Coach Hilton would have decided by Christmas. I really don't think there is a big hurry. I think a coach and staff need to be in place before spring break.

hopefully they are gathering a good staff before they announce the new head coach Smile
MERRY CHRISTMAS WHITLEY COUNTY FROM 64SUR. :truestory:
GUT, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!!! I talked to Santa yesterday and he told me that YOU was going to be the new water boy at Whitley. I can not believe you have kept this from us!!!......In all seriousness, Merry Christmas to all Whitley faithful.
bear claw Wrote:GUT, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!!! I talked to Santa yesterday and he told me that YOU was going to be the new water boy at Whitley. I can not believe you have kept this from us!!!......In all seriousness, Merry Christmas to all Whitley faithful.

I turned it down.

I decided to take a job with ESPN as a 14th region basketball recruiting analyst.
any news?Smile
CONGRADULATIONS mIKE GOOD LUCK
topnotch Wrote:CONGRADULATIONS mIKE GOOD LUCK

Confusederiously:
What do you mean by good luck Mike?
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next