•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Who is Whitley's next coach?Smile
Dudley Hilton
what makes you think Dudley is coming to Whitley?Smile
i know who i want it to be
Who is going to be on Dudley's staff?
^
Petrino!
I told everybody before the job was even open he was coming. This has been in the works for quite some time. I heard it was all but a done deal and then it stopped until Black resigned. I don't know what's going on now but they have been very close to making this happen. It still may not happen but I believe they got his attention. There must be something holding it up or the talk wouldn't have stopped. So pretty much it's a line if BS till he signs!!!
Go Big Red! Wrote:I told everybody before the job was even open he was coming. This has been in the works for quite some time. I heard it was all but a done deal and then it stopped until Black resigned. I don't know what's going on now but they have been very close to making this happen. It still may not happen but I believe they got his attention. There must be something holding it up or the talk wouldn't have stopped. So pretty much it's a line if BS till he signs!!!

I heard Dudley was in Whitley County two weeks ago Confusedhh:
are there other big name coaches besides Hilton and Petrino interested?Smile
Who needs anyone else?? It's all about Hilton down in Whitley co!! Smile
What bout All Ysidro asst. Coach/ interim head coach now ?? He played ball with the A.D. at Cumberland College back in the day. Also, they both played under then Asst.Coach Jim Black at Cumberland College, hmmmm now ya know.:1:
I hope you're right lol
OCB89 Wrote:What bout All Ysidro asst. Coach/ interim head coach now ?? He played ball with the A.D. at Cumberland College back in the day. Also, they both played under then Asst.Coach Jim Black at Cumberland College, hmmmm now ya know.:1:

Ysidro was an assistant under Campbell (current AD) for 20 years when Campbell was coach.
Ysidro put in for the job when it came open the last time and they wouldnt give him the time of day. Good guy and very respectable, but i dont see it happening.
Im not sure what you mean by they both played under Black.
Its been a while, but im pretty sure Campbell played at WKU. And if im not mistaken, there about the same age.
Ysidro did play ball at Cumberland, and worked under Black if im thinking right. Ysidro was a RB there if im notmistaken. Youre talking about a long time ago, but good comment.
John Bland might be a good choiceSmile
Bland is a great coach.. To good for Whitley..
Im pretty sure that his Kids already go there..
pjdoug Wrote:John Bland might be a good choiceSmile

It would be a GREAT choice! But, why would he leave UC when he has them in the hunt every year? Would this not be a step down? I would think he woould want to move up not down.
Coach Hilton has had the best year in school history. I don't see him going anywhere. He loves to flirt with the open jobs and loves the attention. Happens every year with him.
The words "Hilton" and "flirt" should never be used in the same sentence!!
:puking:
I wasn't being serious about John Bland lol
I was hoping for at least a rumor in today's Whitley News Journal but nothing about Whitley County football in the paperSmile
^
There communist Confusednicker:

Communist without a spell check :biglmao:
TopCat Wrote:Coach Hilton has had the best year in school history. I don't see him going anywhere. He loves to flirt with the open jobs and loves the attention. Happens every year with him.

Actually, the two best seasons at Pikeville College were under Jerry Mynatt. In 2004 the Bears went 8-3 and in 05 they made their first and only playoff appearance with a record of 9-3. That team in '05 had two players that had stints in the NFL (Antwan Marsh and EJ Underwood) and had several others invited to NFL camps.
Coach Haywood should take it and rebuilt it
I hope somebody besides an interim or current assistant coach rebuilds it Smile
I guess Belfry needs to lose so we can find out lol
no news is good news?
^
You wont hear anything for a little while.
zzzzzzz
I guess we have to wait until the season ends Smile
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next