•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
There is a wealth of altletic ability on the middle school team but how many are going to play when they get into high school? I hope they all do, because with time they can be a special group. I don't care who coaches them they will be good as long as they stick together. As far as my comment I was just trying to get a rise out of you guys, total GUT move.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Who cares about gentry. I was just stating that no matter who Whitley decides to hire no one will be happy. As for what talent is coming up in the near future...well most of the athletes will only be ALLOWED to play basketball. You know what I mean. I want Whitley to be successful I really do. I don't care who they hire as long as it has the kids interest first and foremost.

The talent hasnt been playing!
Take what talent we got on the field, add that with the kids who didnt want to play for Black, and you might see something special.
Heard Whitley may be after Justin Haddix.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:For Whitley to play up in class, they would have to travel, and travel a long way.
You act like Whitley was playing down against lesser competetion, when thats just not the case.
Bell, Boyle, Rock, and Knox are usually very good teams. Three of them a 4A. Thats not a big drop, and if you count Clay, pretty much Whitley plays 4A teams all year, and there nothing wrong with that. Whitley also played Madison Southern and Morristown West, who are of similar size.

All these are very good teams usually. Its like me saying Wburg is playing up, but there playing teams who arent very good versus Whitley playing down against teams that are really good.

Drop down an play 1A schools like Williamsburg,Hazard,Wayne,Pike County Central,Harrison County,North Laurel,Knoxville Halls,or Pineville There you go RUNITUPTHEGUT :dudecomeon:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Any news on when Dudley Hilton will let them know if he is interested. Word on street is his son may be finished with football due to hand injury and his wanting to become a doctor. So it may be true.

I'm hearing Coach Hilton's name mentioned with another potential job opening, although there are several other things that would have to fall into place before there was even a vacancy.
I think the kid that plays at Uk that graduated from WCHS is graduating in May and going to be a teacher.
64SUR Wrote:Drop down an play 1A schools like Williamsburg,Hazard,Wayne,Pike County Central,Harrison County,North Laurel,Knoxville Halls,or Pineville There you go RUNITUPTHEGUT :dudecomeon:

If we did that wed prolly go 9-1 and then be ragged on for having a weak schedule.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I'm hearing Coach Hilton's name mentioned with another potential job opening, although there are several other things that would have to fall into place before there was even a vacancy.

That depends on what Larkey does at HC. IMO if he wants to stay it is still his job. Dudley will not go anywhere IMO, he loves his name in the spotlight.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If we did that wed prolly go 9-1 and then be ragged on for having a weak schedule.

Just trying to help Whitley GUT :dontthink :dontthink :dontthink
I hope Haddix stays in HazardSmile
any news yet?
^
You wont hear anything until some resumes start coming in.
Where can I apply?lol
I was going to put my app in but the way GUT talks it's already filled.:Sad04:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:I was going to put my app in but the way GUT talks it's already filled.:Sad04:

I was the first monday morning QB to turn the job down 64SUR :mop:
Should be a new thread, but where does Coach Black wind up. He is to good of a coach not to coach. I can see him up at South Laurel or SW Pulaski as a DC. Wherever he winds up I wish him the best of luck.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Should be a new thread, but where does Coach Black wind up. He is to good of a coach not to coach. I can see him up at South Laurel or SW Pulaski as a DC. Wherever he winds up I wish him the best of luck.:Thumbs::Thumbs:

How about Corbin, they could use a DC too......he is one of the best defensive coaches around.

He would help any team that hired him.

Can you teach at one school and coach at another?
Maybe coach Black will coach in South Carolina where his restaurant is and double dip, enjoy his life on the beach and leave all of us with our worries behind.
Pretty sure someone on here has more than one account!!!
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Pretty sure someone on here has more than one account!!!

No RIUTG would not let that happen.:please:
All he would have to do is check the flux capasiter and boom your busted.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:Pretty sure someone on here has more than one account!!!

Fooseball Devil Wrote:No RIUTG would not let that happen.:please:
All he would have to do is check the flux capasiter and boom your busted.

:biglmao:

Yea, I have acounts where i have posted hundreds of times, because almost 18000 on mine isnt enough.

Look at his post in the past....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sea...id=2065117

Funny that I would talk and type like that. Nothing like me....

Dont worry formerjacket, its hard to get friends, but you and Fooseball Devil are an average day Liberace and his lover :moon:

Its funny that in turn, I ended up doing an IP search, and there are quite a few usernames under the same IP address as yours.
I guess when you register at a school, that can happen :biggrin:
when?????
Granny Bear liked my post!

That means im also Granny Bear!

:foreveralone:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::biglmao:

Yea, I have acounts where i have posted hundreds of times, because almost 18000 on mine isnt enough.

Look at his post in the past....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sea...id=2065117

Funny that I would talk and type like that. Nothing like me....

Dont worry formerjacket, its hard to get friends, but you and Fooseball Devil are an average day Liberace and his lover :moon:

Its funny that in turn, I ended up doing an IP search, and there are quite a few usernames under the same IP address as yours.
I guess when you register at a school, that can happen :biggrin:

Maybe someone could have accounts at home and at work. That would take care of the IP address problems!! But maybe you already know that!!!!!
Gut accused me of having 3 identities one time. It all boiled down to us registering and using the same computer here at work! LOL One guy is gone now, and I never see posts from him, but the other still posts from this computer every now and again.

....Granny Bear AKA RIUTG
Wink
I wasn't even referring to you GUT but apparently I must have touched a nerve.
FormerJacket72 Wrote:I wasn't even referring to you GUT but apparently I must have touched a nerve.

FooseballDevil has been saying it for months.
I think i remember you agreeing with him on another thread about it...
footballfanatic33 Wrote:Maybe someone could have accounts at home and at work. That would take care of the IP address problems!! But maybe you already know that!!!!!

I do know that.
Having multiple accounts is against site rules and even mods dont have multiple accounts.

Its a complex system, that, to be honest, mods shouldnt discuss with members. We'll leave it at that.
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut accused me of having 3 identities one time. It all boiled down to us registering and using the same computer here at work! LOL One guy is gone now, and I never see posts from him, but the other still posts from this computer every now and again.

....Granny Bear AKA RIUTG
Wink

We are one :biggrin:
If we can keep this going, we can break the site record on the football forum for hits and views Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next