•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Price has did a great job at Campbell County. I could also see them making a play for Justin Haddix over at Perry Central. He's still in the playoffs, has had some success and runs a pretty nice offense.
^
I honestly think Corbin should try and get Haddix.
Price is the only coach to win a playoff game there.I don't know how old he is but he looks like a kid.
Gut is very very impotent!!

Oh, I mean important!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I think Whitley should go out an hire an up and coming coach who is energetic and can get the numbers out. They took a chance on a young mike Campbell and look what he did for the program. Whoever it is, if not Bobby Gibbs, should not have any ties with Whitley County. This way all the negative county people cannot say "nothing's changing they just hired another political hire to make somebody happy."
I dont see Haddix leaving Perry they be better next year and have some very talented 8th graders coming up but you never know. If he did leave I wish him well, I say the next coach at Perry would be Dixon at Hazard just a guess.
SEKYFAN Wrote:The KHSAA website shows 13 freshman, 10 sophomores and 13 juniors.

Here are some numbers to compare on the freshman through junior classes:

Williamsburg (1A) - 32 returning next year
Corbin (3A) - 58 returning
Knox Central (4A) - 51 returning
Harlan Co. (5A) - 53 returning
Whitley Co. (5A) - 36 returning

Leslie Co. has 41 returning....
pjdoug Wrote:Price is the only coach to win a playoff game there.I don't know how old he is but he looks like a kid.

He's around 29 years old.
We have been so focused on who they want I want to know who has applied???
Are they even taking applications yet? Where is it posted?
Hmm Mr Rains ring a bell Whitley fans :Cheerlead
I would think that WC would be contacting potential candidates that they would be interested in before they open any applications.
the suspense is killing me lol
It will be atleast 30 days after its posted if im thinking right.
And it hasnt been posted yet.
yea, I look for it to be a slow process
Nobody wants to come. They are afraid of the Gut curse. His Karma permeates with who ever he is rooting for. They will need an exorcism to clean up that toxic mess. Corbin was rolling until he switched allegiances.
Williamsburg High would make a nice Whitley County Middle School
Whitley's campus would make a nice middle school for Lynn Camp.
wrong countySmile
pjdoug Wrote:wrong countySmile

Williamsburg being annexed into County system has as much chance of happening as Knox County letting the Lynn Camp tax base move into Whitley County.
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg being annexed into County system has as much chance of happening as Knox County letting the Lynn Camp tax base move into Whitley County.

I believe pjdoug has won that argument.
Your comeback was something to do with Lynn Camp of all places?

:lame:

You'll get better with time i suppose.
A 100 years wasnt enough. 200 should do the trick.
I got a good feeling WC is going to get a really good coach real soon. :eyeroll: :popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg High would make a nice Whitley County Middle School

Pretty sure it already has.
^
Got the right.
Weve put more talent threw Wburg and Corbin than anyone.
What about Coach Elam from Pineville? He does a nice job with the numbers he has at Pineville.
^
Nah.
9 page thread and the job hasnt even been posted Confusednicker:
Its going to get interesting over the next few weeks!
Hearing a coach from Northern Kentucky is being considered......
^
Interesting.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next