•  Previous
  • 40(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association Game
movie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
stars

(glad to be back; missed everyone!!)
Star(s)dust
egocentric
big headed
conceit
Stardust
wrestling fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fanatic
Love
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Love
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Love
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
emotion
feelings
Girls
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
blonde
artificial
(what's up with you and water hoses??)

LOL
fake
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
implants
breasts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boobs
(LOVED your neck of the woods Jarons!! even that horrible storm!!)
Fun
(I really enjoy it here too. It's nice to be able to drive 30 min to the beach and be able to come home to my bed. When were you here? I was in KY until July 5 and we have had a couple of pretty bad storms since I have been back).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vacations!
(there the week of the 4th..friends who accompanied us filmed a rotating cloud that passed directly over our home..wow..we were on n topsail, beachfront..liked it so much I put a deposit down for the same house, same time next year)
Wait a second, can we get back to the BOOBS discussion....

Juggs! (*) (*)
Ta tas
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
second base
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Elementary School

(sad truth now)
high school
(get back to the boobs....ROFL!!)
graduation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 40(current)
  • Next