Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse 72 - (16) UNC Asheville 65 (NCAA Tournament
The refs screwed Asheville outta this one

The bogus Lane Violation, the goaltending and the out of bounds on syracuse and the ref's give the ball back to cuse
Those refs gave that game to syracuse, no way around it. a 4 point difference and a possesion they cost UNC-Asheville
Syracuse blows. They deserved to lose. K State is going to send their ass packing.
Wow!! This was the worst officiated game I have ever seen!! Obvious calls that the refs somehow manage to miss! You have the goal tend that was not called in the first half that should have been 3 points for Asheville instead of 1. Then the the out of bounds play was bogus! Asheville should have had the ball down by 1!!!!! Complete bullshit!!! No and, ifs, or buts about it!! I really hope these refs get fired!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I can't wait to hear Overrated's excuse on this one
Strikeout King Wrote:I can't wait to hear Overrated's excuse on this one

Should be interesting considering that they had the Commissioner of NCAA Referees on after the game was over and he even stated the the goal tending call was wrong and he also said that Asheville should have had the ball on the missed out of bounds call!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just heard that the ref that was reffing the game was a big east official
Who won I missed it?
Big East Officials
Nah. Never heard of Big East officials...That's not a college you twit.
Don't start that crap.

No Officials of a conference should be officiating a team that's in the same conference as the Officials, not the SEC, ACC, Big East, Big 10, etc. etc. Officials should do other games instead of reffing a team that's in their conference completely unfair to the opposing team
Strikeout King Wrote:Don't start that crap.

No Officials of a conference should be officiating a team that's in the same conference as the Officials, not the SEC, ACC, Big East, Big 10, etc. etc. Officials should do other games instead of reffing a team that's in their conference completely unfair to the opposing team

Maybe you should email the NCAA or try to set up a law suit of some type.
The Commissioner or whoever it is over the Ref's even said it when you look back on it, it wasn't right that a Big East Official reffed a game that included a Big East Team. He also said that the calls should have been called in Asheville's favor, you know the bogus lane violation, the out of bounds off syracuse which the ball was gave back to syracuse and the goal tending
That was a "ref gimme". No doubt.
Why wasn't a foul called on UNC-Ash for killing Triche before the out of bounds?
You can't be serious? The Suckacuse player went up to get the ball it goes off his hands and he falls down, now how is that a foul?
Overrated Wrote:Why wasn't a foul called on UNC-Ash for killing Triche before the out of bounds?

After the replay the ball was already out of Triche's hands before they collided and the commissioner of referees stated that since the ball was out of his hands, it was not a foul. Should have been Asheville's ball!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Suckacuse. Really? If that happened to an UK player you delusional people would be trying to get murder charges.
you do it anyways. You pick at us we just pick right back at you
Definitely a pretty crappy game ref wise...but I think Cuse gets past KSU and gets knocked out by Vandy.
Overrated Wrote:Suckacuse. Really? If that happened to an UK player you delusional people would be trying to get murder charges.

Well of course. We love our boys. Just like you do..or should.
vundy33 Wrote:Definitely a pretty crappy game ref wise...but I think Cuse gets past KSU and gets knocked out by Vandy.

They're gonna have to play ALOT better than they did against UNC-Asheville if they expect to get past K State.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:They're gonna have to play ALOT better than they did against UNC-Asheville if they expect to get past K State.

Damn right they are...someone will have to step up, which I believe will happen. K-State will bring that tough D...
I think Uk is good. I dont root against them because certain people on here like them. I just think it's funny when Cuse looses a player or drops a game, or has a close one against a pretty good UNC Ash. team without the most important player on the team, They suck blah blah blah. So of course I talk shit about the big blew.. Uk fans better be worried about the cat's finishing scrub teams themselves.
Let's be realistic here..With Melo. Where would UK have such an advantage against Syracuse?

Give me a real answer. Not some stupid "Davis" bullshit either. A fair legit answer.
Overrated Wrote:Let's be realistic here..With Melo. Where would UK have such an advantage against Syracuse?

Give me a real answer. Not some stupid "Davis" bullshit either. A fair legit answer.
There is no Melo, so we don't even need to consider him. UK didn't struggle against their low seed opponent. Did Syracuse? Kentucky is about the only team that didn't struggle against their lower seed.
Overrated Wrote:Let's be realistic here..With Melo. Where would UK have such an advantage against Syracuse?

LOL! HE averages 7 AND 5. 7 AND 5. Davis would eat him alive. This defense would smother Syracuse. And that 2-3? YOu kidding me.
How many games will Syracuse win this year with the help of the Officials. Was this the same crew from the WVU game?
The WV game would have just went to OT. Jackass. It didn't "cost" them the game. Kevin Jones got 7....7........blocking fouls called on Cuse. 5 was bs. So the goal tend evened the game out if anything. .People like you is why Uk fans look retarded around the basketball nation...No it's not jealous of a good team...If people was gonna be jealous it would be of Duke,UNC,Kansas maybe even Syracuse. You know them teams have a title in the past 10-12 years or so.
OHHHHHHH WAIT. Uk does have 7 right? 5 playing with peach baskets.