Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 62 Phelps 42
Great Game until at the end both teams had heart and were playing great Allen Central moves up to 3-4 on the season
Great effort by Phelps, just came up a little short.
congrats AC
Well I guess the defense decided to stay in the Locker Room for this game! I would love to see some stats for this game! I am surprised that Phelps had such a good showing so congrats to the Hornets!

Congrats to Allen Central for winning this Touchdown Fest!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Both teams combined for almost 1000 yards of offence
Lol, 104 points, now much defense here
congrats to AC
Grats AC
rebel84 Wrote:Both teams combined for almost 1000 yards of offence

Thats an IMPRESSIVE stat!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats
it was a great game stayed close till bout 2 mins into the 4th and then shane hamilton 24 and #5 i think took over and put 2 tds up fast
Coach Martin had a good showing out of his Rebels in the 1st preseason basketball game of the season, WAIT.

Congrats AC!
MVP2 Wrote:Coach Martin had a good showing out of his Rebels in the 1st preseason basketball game of the season, WAIT.

Congrats AC!
Thats funny!
No defense, but some great offense!
This score makes no sense. AC have any out this game???
Congrats to Coach Hall and AC.
AC had a few starters out but take nothing away from Phelps, they came to play.
Isn't it great to see a Floyd County team win by 20 points and folks wondering what happened to the defense? Good job Rebs.
heard on the radio some kid 24 made 5 Td, and over 300 yards rushing---who is this and where did he come from
winnerloser Wrote:heard on the radio some kid 24 made 5 Td, and over 300 yards rushing---who is this and where did he come from
AC's #24 would be Shane Hamilton. This is Shane's second season with the Rebels. He played his Freshmen year at Knott County Central and set out his Sophomore season when he transferred schools (with no change in address). He joined the Rebels for his Junior season but due to an injury and surgery (collar bone) he didn't get to start playing until a few weeks in to the season. Hamilton joined a team with a well establised senior dominant backfield, but he saw lot's of playing time with some big time plays on defense. Shane's a good kid with a good speed and a lot of determination. If AC's Chase Hansford had stayed healthy, and been able to play-AC could have seen a very different outcome in some close games. Paintsville, Harlan and East Ridge could have easily gone to the Win column.

Congrats on the win Rebels. Let's try and close this season out with a 4 game winning streak. GO AC!!
is hansford out 4 the season?