Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AAA State Title- Lexington Catholic 49 Bowling Green 21
Final. Great win for the Knights, looked impressive all day.
Great game.... First state Football title for the Knights
Great win for Lexington Catholic. This should really boost Burke's Mr. Football campaign. Congratulations Knights!!!
Lexington catholic was to much for BG congrats to LEX with their stat 3A championship.
did not see that a thread was already made Smile but congrats to lex!
tomcatnation Wrote:did not see that a thread was already made Smile but congrats to lex!

No problem TCNation, I went ahead and combined the threadsk, BTW, thanks for the updates!:thumb:
any stats?
Anytime my friend got teary eye while in the process shattered dream of wanting to be that team winning it darn oh well better luck next year to my old team in the 3aa 06 season. :dance:
Congrats Lexington Catholic!
Congrats to the Lexington Catholic Knights on your First Title !!!
The Cheem Wrote:any stats?

Here you go Cheem, enjoy!

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2005/3a/xlive.htm
good win by lexington catholic
I was way off on this game. I was thinking a much closer and lower score for this one! It might be the year of the private school! Great job Lexington Catholic on your first title!
IF OWENSBORO takes 2A then watch out the sweep has taken over.
Congrats Lexington catholic
Congratulations Lexington Catholic. Well deserved victory. You all played like Champions.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Great win for Lexington Catholic. This should really boost Burke's Mr. Football campaign. Congratulations Knights!!!

I believe Micah Johnson has allready been named Mr. Football for this season.

Congrats to Coach Sphire and the Lexington Catholic Knights!! There have been many talented teams at LexCath but this team sets at the top alone as the first(of many)state champions.