Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 High School Season
LMAO hope everybody has fun and everybody's team wins the state title no really good luck to all
I was also glad that Highlands best X this year. Good to see Highlands represent our state!
Sheriik Wrote:I think It was Nice to see the Boys at W. Jessamine start turning that program around. Its nice to see some shake up in 4 a. Congrats W. Jessamine on your new coach! We will see ya next year! I still like the Knee thing, what can I say i still think Thats the classiest thing Ive evr seen in Football. Good Job Boys!

thanks for the props ill pass it along-----lol well see you guys again after we dispatch Harrison county. maybe we can get a snap off this time lol. gl guys bring that trophy back to central,ky
Couple things stand out for me

1.Higlands win over cincy st x huge win for ky

2 ashland win over ironton huge win for easter ky

3 the gw td in the ashland jc game great throw by a backup qb and one of the top 5 catches I've ever seen

4 ashland undefeated at home been a few years since we could say that

5 thomas varney performance against ashland went off in second half almost brought them back

6 the fall of breathitt what happened?

7 the resurgence of lawrence county

8 josh albers toughest runner at ashland since matt johnson

9 the impact rashard carter had on greenup co football

10 the boyle bell co rivalry sure is shaping up for a lot of dram just hope the game can live up to the hype
Rees MacShara for Boyle Co. has had an amazing year. He is a great kid as well as running back.
The Sheldon Clark game.
I am a Knox Central fan but what a season Somerset has had. I really would like to see those kids win it all.GO BRIAR JUMPERS
murray high beating their rival (calloway) 49-0
Witnessing Miles Simpson this year. Special athlete, special player
Best game I saw in person was the Dayton/Brossart game. It may have been one of the best games I ever saw in person.
Best singe game performance may have been Miles Simpson vs. Boone County had 294 yards and five touchdowns he scored from 76, 92, 10, 3 and 75 yards for the Pioneers IN THE FIRST HALF:yikes:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:all the smack talk between everybody on this website
Agree...LOL
My favorite was just last week. Going and watching Prestonsburg win 21-12 over Shelby Valley to go undefeated for the regular season. It was awesome!!
The KC Rock game was an awesome game. KC won 21 to 20 in overtime. Probably the hardest hitting game that i have seen in a long time.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:just everything that has happened we got to see first hand a great football team in alcoa the fall of breathitt county and how a team like lawrence county can maybe go undefeated after a nightmarish year last year and how every body in the state hates bell

I don't hate Bell they have one of the ststes best and classes football
progams. Just one game that sticks out Belfry @ LCC.
But the hole Belfry season has been good because they worked hard
for what they have got for a bunch of young guys.
Good luck for the rest of the season PIRATES
and good luck to Bell CO. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Belfry and Whitley
Belfry-53
Whitley-23
Great job Pirates.
I just wanna give it up for the seniors, they deserve it.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I don't hate Bell they have one of the ststes best and classes football
progams. Just one game that sticks out Belfry @ LCC.
But the hole Belfry season has been good because they worked hard
for what they have got for a bunch of young guys.
Good luck for the rest of the season PIRATES
and good luck to Bell CO. TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

How young are the starters? (ie) How many freshmen? sophs? juniors? seniors?