Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams vs. Johnson Central B & C
I watched some great football last night. JC B team outscored Adams B in an overtime thriller. This game is what MOUNTAIN football is all about. JC won the game but Adams B team has a lot to be excited about. Congratulations to JC B team in a hard fought victory. Coach J.C. Blanton does a excellent job with his kids and judging talent, he should be very proud of the win. But I was also very impressed with Adams. They played with ALL HEART for their coach and left everything on the field. There were a couple of kids from Adams that just wouldn't quit. Adams got down the first half but dominated the second until the end. I would love to see them play again. I think the final score would be different. I know nobody likes a loss but sometimes this will turn a group of kids into a TEAM. I've watched this group of kids from Adams for some time and the Prestonsburg Program has a VERY bright future. Keep Up The Hard Work!
Adams C team beat JC C 28-22. However, the score doesn't describe the game. Adams C was up 22-0 at the half. It looked like the C team coaches from Adams were trying to get their younger kids some looks. The JC C team fought back hard and their coaches and parents should be proud of the effort. This group of kids from Adams get better everytime I see them play. Their line was especially improved. This group of kids should also make the High School Coach very excited about the future. Great job both programs.:Thumbs:
What was the score of the B team game?
This game was against Central Elementary. They are one of six grade schools in Johnson County.
What does it matter how many grade schools are in Johnson County? Central Elementary did a great job, you should be proud. I guess you mean that when you combine all those schools you will destroy the opposition. Can't anyone be proud of a group of young men for learning and enjoying the game of football and playing hard? Isn't that what grade school football is ALL about? If I misunderstood the comment (sorry). But the # of grade schools that make up a high school didn't seem relevant to this thread.
And for the last post, the score was 20 to 14 in overtime - 14 to 14 at the end of regulation.