Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you wish were scheduled this year...
the apple bowl.
Tica Wrote:In 2009, Tilghman had 13 players quit, 2 of them starters. In week 2, a starting WR/DB was lost for the year with a torn acl. A senior LB/FB was lost for the year to a hip injury. A starting RB/DB was lost to a broken leg. A starting LB was dismissed at mid-season. Our center played in agony during the championship game with a separated shoulder. Injuries and departures are obstacles. Every team has them and every team has to overcome them.

Exactly. I wasn't whining about having injured players, I was just replying to your comment concerning how some LO fans felt like were "cheated" out of a title. I personally didn't feel cheated, I just wish we were at full potential going in. Life (and injuries) happen.

One thing, though: how is it that you guys got better after alot of your team got injured/left? In fact, I believe that a lot of Tilghman players went to LO, as I have seen some of them in my Weight Training Class (yes, at LO, you can take a Weight Lifting Class even if you don't play football. Not sure if they do that in other schools or not.) Perhaps you guys made poor decisions on who should start. :wink:
owen county vs ludlow both team stuggle but are geting on the right track who do you think would of won
Corbin vs. Harlan County
MSU Eagle Wrote:Boyle County vs Highlands

that would be the best game out of all of them
Shelby Valley and Pikeville