Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
I just found this site while doing a random search on yahoo. I recognize some of your screen names from the other site. I can't believe no one told me about this site...wait a minute..maybe there's a reason for thatConfusedhh: .

Confusedecret: <----- (whatever you do...Don't tell Pirate Pal)Smile

It appears to be a cool site. I am excited about meeting new people.

For those of you who don't know me..I have been married for 15 wonderful years, we have 3 beautiful daughters (all of whom are cheerleaders), my oldest is a Belfry Varsity Cheerleader, and I am a proud 1989 graduate of Belfry High School.
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy. We're still trying to get the word out as much as possible. QQ should have a new flyer ready this weekend. Feel free to print it out and post it often. If you need anything just give a mod or admin a yell. Enjoy the site.
Thanks a lot. :Thumbs:
Hey Pirate Pal !!!!! How are you....This is Piratefanatic from the other site....

I am so glad to see you here !!!:welcome:

And of course it's always great to have another Pirate Fan aboard....:wenumber1
&quot;BelfryPride&quot; Wrote:Hey Pirate Pal !!!!! How are you....This is Piratefanatic from the other site....

I am so glad to see you here !!!:welcome:

And of course it's always great to have another Pirate Fan aboard....:wenumber1

Hey! I was wondering where you went.

This looks so cool! I can't wait to really get involved in posts.
If you look down at the bottom of the page you'll see a style chooser....drop down the box and pick Belfry Pirates....
&quot;BelfryPride&quot; Wrote:If you look down at the bottom of the page you'll see a style chooser....drop down the box and pick Belfry Pirates....

That's what I'm talking about!!!TongueirateSho
Welcome to the Site PP!! :dance: :dance:

I'm beef from the other site Smile
&quot;Beef&quot; Wrote:Welcome to the Site PP!! :dance: :dance:

I'm beef from the other site Smile

Hey Beef!

You too huh!!!! That's funny!! Smile
Welcome to BGR!
Have fun and if you need anything don't hesitate to let us know.
Welcome to the BGR family, we are always happy to have new additions and from what I've heard you will be a good quality posters. Exactly what we need more of around here.
Hope that you enjoy the site and have as much fun here as we all do. You will find that you are in the company of great people with a great love of sports.

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask myself, another mod, or admin. We are here to help and happy to do so.

Once again, welcome.
Welcome Pirate Pal! We are so happy to have you! Smile
Welcome to BGR!! Glad to have ya on the site....have fun!
Welcome aboard. We have a lot of fun on here jump in and enjoy.
Welcome to our lil family Pirate Pal..
Thanks everyone!
Good to see you here piratepal!!!
Look forward to your comments