Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central VS Sheldon Clark
Game to be played on 3/31/09 - any predictions???
I caught a little bit of the Sheldon Clark and Shelby Valley game. Sheldon Clark has the potential to be a good team. Their downfall is going to be the coach. From what I saw, he didn't know what to do with the pitcher and that is a shame because she could be really good with a better coach.

Johnson Central will win this for sure. If it was my kids playing on the Sheldon Clark team I would see about replacing the coach and they would have a chance at winning a lot of games next season.
KYgirl, I do agree with you. If SC would hire a coach they might do better. JC wins this one big.
Johnson Central by 5 runs
JCHS won this one in 3 innings, I think the score was 16-0.
Lady Eagles are tough this season. Congrats.
It cannot be 16-0. The game ends on the 15th run.
hootie Wrote:It cannot be 16-0. The game ends on the 15th run.

I guess that they have to finish out the inning....here is the score on KHSAA.org

Mar 31, 09Sheldon Clarkaway16- 0(W)(3 innings)
The coach is doing a good job as is his assistant coach. Just that this year didnt have the talent available for the key positions of pitcher or catcher that they had before, but they are trying hard so that should count.
I don't know what I was thinking. They could have scored 16 in the first two innings. My mistake.
cardinalfan0009 Wrote:The coach is doing a good job as is his assistant coach. Just that this year didnt have the talent available for the key positions of pitcher or catcher that they had before, but they are trying hard so that should count.

Looked like to be the pitcher was the same one JC saw last year.
cardinalfan0009 Wrote:The coach is doing a good job as is his assistant coach. Just that this year didnt have the talent available for the key positions of pitcher or catcher that they had before, but they are trying hard so that should count.

Ya, the same pitcher as last year. I am pretty sure she was an 8th grader last year and this year she is a Freshman. The problem IS with the coaching staff. You can't blame this on the kids. The coaches need to teach ALL of the kids and especially work with the pitcher and catcher even more than they do the other girls. Extra practices for pitchers and catchers - that is what most teams do. This years team is not that different from last year. How many seniors did you lose last year?

This team would be a good team if they had different coaches!!
Our coaches are just fine! They do all the can for us , and they teach ALL of us what to do. This is the first year that none of our starters have been middle schoolers , and still yet , 1/2 of them are sohomores and down! There are only two seniors starting! We're a young team , playing against mainly juniors up!