Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin/GRC scrimmage update
Corbin up 20-0 beginning of 2cd quarter
Corbin 45-0 in the middle of the second quarter, jv added 30 making it 70 to nothing........
Saw some highlights and it was unreal and the defense twins was making it really hard on the qb...
They eligible?
(08-12-2023, 12:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: They eligible?

I can't answer that. I honestly don't know. I looked on the Corbin roster on the KHSAA and they are not listed. But I watched the film and they looked like they meant business and for Greer and the gang to be playing them and practicing them, Id venture to say, they are elgible.
Ouch! Ha! You hate to see it.
Those two kids are legit. They look the part and was in the backfield all night long from what I am hearing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cowboy42
(08-12-2023, 12:20 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 12:16 AM)Hound05 Wrote: They eligible?

I can't answer that. I honestly don't know. I looked on the Corbin roster on the KHSAA and they are not listed. But I watched the film and they looked like they meant business and for Greer and the gang to be playing them and practicing them, Id venture to say, they are elgible.
It's a rule that you can practice and play in scrimmage games even if not ruled eligible yet, just can't play in real games.
(08-12-2023, 12:36 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Those two kids are legit. They look the part and was in the backfield all night long from what I am hearing.

You heard right Bull. These players are built different than the hounds are used to having on roster. From what I seen Boyle might be in trouble. Hard to believe Tommy might have something for Haddix after all or does he?
I know Corbin will be a mirror of what they were last season offensively and the defense has to get faster in the secondary and you cant teach speed. I want to see what this team looks like when they play Lexington Catholic and Pulaski County. The key to winning big games is knowing how to make adjustments in real time. Fact!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • back country, Cowboy42
(08-12-2023, 02:34 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 12:36 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Those two kids are legit. They look the part and was in the backfield all night long from what I am hearing.

You heard right Bull. These players are built different than the hounds are used to having on roster. From what I seen Boyle might be in trouble. Hard to believe Tommy might have something for Haddix after all or does he?
Regardless of what the hounds do. Tommy has ZERO for haddix….
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Cowboy42
(08-12-2023, 12:46 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 02:34 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:

Regardless of what the hounds do. Tommy has ZERO for haddix….
^^^

Less than ZERO!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cowboy42