Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed Shepparrd Named 2023 Mr Basketball
Reed Sheppard has been named Mr Basketball.  Congrats to him.

https://www.wymt.com/2023/03/20/north-la...asketball/
Congratulations very well deserved.
Congratulations
Golden One grabs the gold . Very glad for him. Hope he has a great four years at UK!!!
Congratulations!!!
A very well deserved honor. I look forward to following his collegiate career.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bull got out!
I have had the pleasure to watch him develop his game over the previous years.  He is an excellent player both team and individually.  As many of you have seen over the years that Cal's offense and his (Kentucky isn't for everyone) hasn't been the best for some players.  He is a true Kentucky ball player, but as many of you have seen there are minutes that are deserving, but not given.  With the class coming in, players staying and now portal I think another team would be more suited for his game.  Bryce Hopkins and Kyle Wiltjer to name a couple have had more success.  NIL will be great for him, but is it worth playing time?  Hopefully things will be great for the young man, but it's just a tough situation plus how long will Cal be there?
(03-26-2023, 03:37 PM)four quarters Wrote: I have had the pleasure to watch him develop his game over the previous years.  He is an excellent player both team and individually.  As many of you have seen over the years that Cal's offense and his (Kentucky isn't for everyone) hasn't been the best for some players.  He is a true Kentucky ball player, but as many of you have seen there are minutes that are deserving, but not given.  With the class coming in, players staying and now portal I think another team would be more suited for his game.  Bryce Hopkins and Kyle Wiltjer to name a couple have had more success.  NIL will be great for him, but is it worth playing time?  Hopefully things will be great for the young man, but it's just a tough situation plus how long will Cal be there?

As long as he damn well wants.  lol