Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LCA
38.36%
Pikeville
61.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Lexington Christian Academy - Class A Region 3 Championship
pikeville wins this one by a touchdown..
Pikeville=24

LCA=14
if pikeville is going to beat LCA they have to stop the running back, he is tough as nails. Dont let the QB have time to throw, and dont let him beat u with his legs cause he is quick. if pikeville can stop those too then pikeville should win 35 to 21. if they cant stop it, then they lose 35 to 28. but if ur pikeville the weakest part about LCA is the Secondary
Pikeville better come ready to play. I would love to see them whip some big city kid ***!
Give them **** Pikeville!
Capt. DH Wrote:Pikeville better come ready to play. I would love to see them whip some big city kid ***!

pretty well said captain
i think Pikeville can bring this one home.

LCA - 21
Pikeville - 28
Good Luck Pkv Panthers. Give 'em "you know what" Coach Wheeler!
Capt. DH Wrote:Pikeville better come ready to play. I would love to see them whip some big city kid ***!
I heard that. Wouldnt it be nice to beat a Lexington and Louisville school in the same season? KEEP THE FIRE BURNING BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I heard that. Wouldnt it be nice to beat a Lexington and Louisville school in the same season? KEEP THE FIRE BURNING BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and then a Hazard and Beechwood school!
lca defense isnt soft,but i will say the secondary is soft. if u attack it u will succeed, hazard did and it payed off. pikeville should have the edge cause of senior leadership, but i still cant tell who is going to get the victory
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah, and then a Hazard and Beechwood school!
One thing at a time Jet. LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:One thing at a time Jet. LOL!!!!

Just win it all baby!!!:1:
That would be nice to see another Hazard and Pikeville game. But hazard has got to win and Pikeville does too.
If Pikeville will focus and play their game, they should have this one.

PHS -- 31
LCA -- 21
I'm def. for Pikeville..but I think its going to be a very close game...good luck Pikeville!
pikeville