Poll: Estill County vs. Breathitt County
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County Engineers
40.54%
Breathitt County Bobcats
59.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill @ Breathitt AAA District 6 Championship
breathitt-neck Wrote:Well you are truly sounding like a powell-neck in this post holding a grudge because we came in and beat you at your place. But we wil beat Estill and then have a tough game before Belfry. Also why are you filled with so much hatred to us Blitz can't you appreciate a team in your district dominating. You are simply bringing an ignorant viewpoint into any Breathiit forum. Good luck bobcats beat the neers.

That is an awful big assumption.

You are going to be looking at either Russell or Mason. What has Breathitt done since 2002 that makes everyone think they will walk over Russell?
I know some Red Devils that would relish the chance to get some revenge against Breathitt Co left over from 2002. And this time IF they make it that far the game will be at The Hank!

Nothing can be taken for granted by any team coming into Russell. It is not a friendly place for visiting teams.

The last time Russell lost a play-off game at Home was 2001.
blitz43 Wrote:Nobody wants EC to beat breathitt as bad as I do, but breathitt wont be challenged till they face Belfry.

Would you please let it go. The only chance you are going to beat Breathitt is Basketball or Baseball. Or by forfeit. If you keep nagging on them they will beat you by 80 pts plus next year, because they know you are a coach there. Your team has the same right to be aggressive it depends on how they are coached. :baldbull:
Midee1 Wrote:That is an awful big assumption.

You are going to be looking at either Russell or Mason. What has Breathitt done since 2002 that makes everyone think they will walk over Russell?

I don't think he is assuming they are going to walk over Russell. He stated that it was going to be a tough game. Personally, I think Russell and Belfry will be in the semi's. Breathitt is very young, they only play 3 or 4 seniors and usually just 2.
Breathitt by 14.
Gotta go with my neers in a war
Breathitt by at least 4 touchdowns.
Breathitt should lay one on them. Breathitt by 4tds
I have to go with Breathitt on this one.
OLDTIMER#1 Wrote:I don't think he is assuming they are going to walk over Russell. He stated that it was going to be a tough game. Personally, I think Russell and Belfry will be in the semi's. Breathitt is very young, they only play 3 or 4 seniors and usually just 2.

I never said he was assuming that they would walk over Russell. He just stated that they would have a tough game before they played Belfry. Like he knew for a fact they would win.
Breathitt by 3 td's. Good luck to both teams.
Midee1 Wrote:I never said he was assuming that they would walk over Russell. He just stated that they would have a tough game before they played Belfry. Like he knew for a fact they would win.

Come on Midee I'm psychic! If you want I can give you some winning lotto numbers:Thumbs:
Breathitt 42-12
Twitter: @tc_analytics