Poll: Montgomery County vs. Johnson Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
77.27%
Montgomery County Indians
22.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery County vs. Johnson Central - AAAAA District 6 Championship
Who takes this matchup? I think Johnson Central takes care of business... Good Luck to both.

Johnson Central- 27
Montgomery County- 14
Montgomery will come in this game of a high note by beating wofford but i say Jc will be to much
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im gonna go with JC in a close one.
Johnson Central by 3 TDS
This should be a good game, Montgomery Co. is well coached and will be ready. JC won the first game played at Montgomery Co. 28 - 7, but only lead by a touchdown at the half.
Hard to go into JC and get a victory. Will have to go wth the Eagles in this one.
Montgomery County has the ability to throw the ball around and has a great athletic QB. Also seems as though they must have been getting some things together over the past week. Should be a great ball game. If it weren't for the Mason - Russell game I'd be there. I'll take Montgomery Co to finish off the district with a tight win at the Eagles Nest.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Central is a steamroller when they are focused. I would like to give congrats to Montgomery Co. for just making it to this game. Woodford was one tough hombre in regular season!
montgomery takes this one
Tomcat68 Wrote:Montgomery County has the ability to throw the ball around and has a great athletic QB. Also seems as though they must have been getting some things together over the past week. Should be a great ball game. If it weren't for the Mason - Russell game I'd be there. I'll take Montgomery Co to finish off the district with a tight win at the Eagles Nest.

Montgomery Co. changed QB's after the JC game earlier this year. Curtis the former QB has been moved to the RB spot due to a broken thumb with a freshman at the QB position. Curtis, while athletic, is not a great passer, he made numerous mistakes in the game against JC throwing 5 INT's. I personally think that RB suits his ablilties better than QB so it will be interesting to see how that move has work out for Montgomery Co.

I know that it is hard to beat a good team twice in one season, but I believe JC can do so and rather convincingly. The first time around these two played, JC came out on a high from the week before against Lou. Central and trailed 6-7 at the half. The 2nd half, they regained there focus and put together a 22-0 2nd half performance. If JC comes out thinking its locked up and starts to look forward to next week, then it will be the end of the road, but I just feel this group of seniors and coaching staff wont allow that to happen. I expect Johnson Central to win by 4 TD's.
J.C. matches up so much better against M.C. as they didn't against Woodford County! I will take J.C. in this one 26-14.
JC will be back to back Champs. JC by two tds.
Johnson Central - 28
Montgomery County - 7
Johnson Central
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'm going to go with the indians over JC...
JC-14
WC-21
montgomery 28-7
johnson central 28-7
Johnson Central- 35
Montgomery County-21
Montgomery County cuts out mental mistakes and makes a game of this one maybe even an upset.J.C. 27-18
Montgomery has got a great team, but i dont think they will be up to the challenge of handling JC. I see JC on top 27-14
JC comes in focused for a two-peat in the districts championship.

JC- 35
MC- 13
I'm gonna take JC in this one.
Jc is a good team but i believe mc will pull this one out and win
MC-21
JC-14
Johnson central-28
Montgomery-14
I have Coach Matney and his eagles winning by 2td's
Jc-28
Mc-16
Another 3 touchdown win for JC.
I'd like to see Montgomery County win this one. Good luck to both teams!