Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Hollidays
Happy Thanksgiving to all, very thankful we’ve got back to some normalcy this year. God Bless every one and good luck to all the teams still participating tomorrow night, praying for an exciting, injury free end of the season for all.
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear, Sportsdadof2, Westside
Happy Thanksgiving BGR posters
[-] The following 3 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds, Westside
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Even to the bashers... Eat more TURKEY!!!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds, Westside
Happy Thanksgiving to my dysfunctional but very much loved BGR family!!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, jetpilot, Orange Blaze, TD Hounds, Westside
(11-25-2021, 12:47 PM)64SUR Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving BGR posters

I consider myself more of a billboard than a poster, but happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I hope you all have lots of good food and good times with your loved ones.
[-] The following 4 users Like Westside's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Granny Bear, TD Hounds
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BGR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • TD Hounds
(11-25-2021, 01:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Even to the bashers... Eat more TURKEY!!!!!
Big Grin And stuffing…

(11-25-2021, 01:16 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to my dysfunctional but very much loved BGR family!!!!

I can’t wait for Christmas, what are you gonna buy me this year?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-25-2021, 12:45 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all, very thankful we’ve got back to some normalcy this year. God Bless every one and good luck to all the teams still participating tomorrow night, praying for an exciting, injury free end of the season for all.

Happy TGiving to you and family , .TDH.  Hoping all the BGR universe has a blessed  holiday weekend. Safe travels to everyone.

(11-25-2021, 01:37 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BGR

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, Patriot.

(11-25-2021, 01:17 PM)Westside Wrote:

I consider myself more of a billboard than a poster, but happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I hope you all have lots of good food and good times with your loved ones.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow EKU alum, Westside. GO COLONELS!!!

(11-25-2021, 01:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Even to the bashers... Eat more TURKEY!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Bull.   Was hoping to take some turkey and leftovers and make my way to Campbell Field tomorrow night for the state semi-final. Well, maybe I'll make some turkey salad and head over there tomorrow and just meditate for an hour or two.  LOL

(11-25-2021, 01:16 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to my dysfunctional but very much loved BGR family!!!!

Happy Turkey Day, Granny. Thanks for all you do.  It's days like this that I miss my own dear granny and her pumpkin pies and made-from-scratch dumplings.
[-] The following 5 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Patriot1, TD Hounds, Westside
Nope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving BGR family.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-25-2021, 01:44 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Big Grin And stuffing…

Since I'm a fun sucker, I'm gonna buy you the exact same thing I got you last year!!!

Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TD Hounds
Happy Turkey Day, Granny. Thanks for all you do.  It's days like this that I miss my own dear granny and her pumpkin pies and made-from-scratch dumplings.

I made both of those dishes!!!

By the way guys, I'm gonna have to change my nic name on here to Great Granny Bear.  That's right!!  I'm gonna be a Great Grandma!!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!, Old School Hound, Patriot1, Spud6
Congratulations Great Granny Bear!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear
Granny is the Grandest Bear of them all
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-25-2021, 05:36 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 01:44 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Big Grin And stuffing…

Since I'm a fun sucker, I'm gonna buy you the exact same thing I got you last year!!!

Wink

Big Grin

(11-25-2021, 05:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Happy Turkey Day, Granny. Thanks for all you do.  It's days like this that I miss my own dear granny and her pumpkin pies and made-from-scratch dumplings.

By the way guys, I'm gonna have to change my nic name on here to Great Granny Bear.  That's right!!  I'm gonna be a Great Grandma!!!

Congrats young lady.
  • Granny Bear

I put the function in dysfunctional.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear

https://imgur.com/a/OoSSFTn Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Westside
(11-25-2021, 01:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 12:45 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to all, very thankful we’ve got back to some normalcy this year. God Bless every one and good luck to all the teams still participating tomorrow night, praying for an exciting, injury free end of the season for all.

Happy TGiving to you and family , .TDH.  Hoping all the BGR universe has a blessed  holiday weekend. Safe travels to everyone.

(11-25-2021, 01:37 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BGR

Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, Patriot.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow EKU alum, Westside. GO COLONELS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Bull.   Was hoping to take some turkey and leftovers and make my way to Campbell Field tomorrow night for the state semi-final. Well, maybe I'll make some turkey salad and head over there tomorrow and just meditate for an hour or two.  LOL

I miss my grandparents. I was fortunate enough to meet all my great grandmothers, but my grandparents have now been gone for too long . I'm not just biased when I say this. My mom is one of the best cooks in the world, and usually acts like her biscuits or whatever didn't turn out right when everybody else makes them perfect. She made dumplings the other day and kept saying how good they were, so they really had to be special. lol
(11-25-2021, 05:39 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Happy Turkey Day, Granny. Thanks for all you do.  It's days like this that I miss my own dear granny and her pumpkin pies and made-from-scratch dumplings.

Congratulations!
  • Granny Bear
My birthday is before Christmas. I'm accepting all donations and gifts.
  • TD Hounds
(11-25-2021, 09:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: My birthday is before Christmas. I'm accepting all donations and gifts.

I’ve got a Big red and silver Corbin Redhound shirt, hat, and red bell bottoms with a big C on each leg, just let me know how you want to me to get them to you…
  • Hoot Gibson
(11-26-2021, 01:31 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 09:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: My birthday is before Christmas. I'm accepting all donations and gifts.

I’ve got a Big red and silver Corbin Redhound shirt, hat, and red bell bottoms with a big C on each leg, just let me know how you want to me to get them to you…

NO.No.No.lol
  • TD Hounds

Congratulations, Great Granny Bear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-26-2021, 06:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

NO.No.No.lol

I could get a red and silver cowboy hat to match up with the bell bottoms if you want that instead…red and silver pom poms, red cowboy boots, you’d definitely get noticed…
(11-26-2021, 02:34 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

NO.No.No.lol

I could get a red and silver cowboy hat to match up with the bell bottoms if you want that instead…red and silver pom poms, red cowboy boots, you’d definitely get noticed…

I don't like to draw attention to myself. lol
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(11-26-2021, 03:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

NO.No.No.lol

I’m not sure I believe you  Big Grin
(11-26-2021, 08:38 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 03:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 01:31 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: I’ve got a Big red and silver Corbin Redhound shirt, hat, and red bell bottoms with a big C on each leg, just let me know how you want to me to get them to you…

NO.No.No.lol

I’m not sure I believe you  Big Grin

I was waiting for that. lol