Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Wayne County 10/30
Thoughts and predictions
With or without Sloan Wayne wins it’ll just be by more if he plays.
Wayne County 21
North Laurel 14

* Without Sloan playing.
Without Sloan
Wayne County 28
North Laurel 21

With Sloan

Wayne County 49
North Laurel 14
Wayne is average without Sloan
This one will be interesting to see for sure. Any result wouldn’t surprise me.
I’ll go with Wayne County though. 28-21.
With or Without Sloan Wayne Wins.

With Sloan 56-14 Wayne 
Without 28-14 Wayne
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4AKentuckyBoy's post:
  • Bull got out!
Hearing rumors that north Laurel maybe resting players for next week game against trinity
(10-27-2020, 06:34 PM)foozeball80 Wrote: Lol yes ill give you that one. I hate typing on a small screen. I serious it will be a great game. I think the other post was in reference to Sheron, but he isn't playing so I agree with hound Corbin would have the QB advantage. Somerset defense is pretty good with backups in secondary but not great with out them, but they're DL and LB core is very good. Don't count out Somerset's run game. Last year Garland and Jarrod had a great game, and they are back. With Doan. Gross is a really good QB, and needs the reps. He lead 3 scoring drives against Whitley, and throws a nice ball. Point is I don't see any blowout and Somerset will be more competitive then what some people think. No embarrassment losing to Corbin with or without starters they are a high quality team that I cheer for other then this game. Lol

(10-28-2020, 01:00 PM)64SUR Wrote: Hearing rumors that north Laurel maybe resting players for next week game against trinity

Like it’s really gonna matter
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05
(10-25-2020, 09:37 PM)E's Army Wrote: Wayne is average without Sloan
But North is way below average with everyone. 

wayne 42-14
(10-28-2020, 01:00 PM)64SUR Wrote: Hearing rumors that north Laurel maybe resting players for next week game against trinity
Hahaha ? 

I’m glad they aren’t giving up I guess, but......... well you all know