Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Whitley County (10/5)
Who wins
Come on Whitley County, I have place a small bet on the colonels. :beg::beg::beg:

Whitley County 28
Perry County Central 27

Just don’t lose by 20 colonels :popcorn:
Going with the Colonels 27 -PCC 21
Going with Whitley County 28 to 14
Colonels by 3.
Perry by 12
Colonels by 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don’t think Perry has ever beat Whitley at their home field! Can anyone confirm?
bac2369 Wrote:I don’t think Perry has ever beat Whitley at their home field! Can anyone confirm?

You are unfortunately correct.

2004 - 35-41 2OT
2008 - 7-48
2010 - 22-37
2012 - 28-47
2014 - 22-31
2016 - 14-50
2018 - ?
2017???
Bell beat MC 54-0
Perry beat MC 48-18 I am sure some of these scores came on younger kids
Bell beat Whitley 45-7
Whitley 25 Perry 42 if these numbers add up, but I like Whitley, they are strong and physical. But it depends on which team shows up. Either way 64sure I think they can cover your 20 pt spread, I need to know who you bet with I may take some of that action.
Granny Bear Wrote:2017???

He only listed the years the games been played at Whitley.
It was at Perry last year.

As for the game, I'm not high at all on Whitley but I'd never pick them to lose to perry.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He only listed the years the games been played at Whitley.
It was at Perry last year.

As for the game, I'm not high at all on Whitley but I'd never pick them to lose to perry.

Whitley has had Perry’s number for years. Last year Perry give the game away. But you gotta give credit to Whitley for making the plays to win the game.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley has had Perry’s number for years. Last year Perry give the game away. But you gotta give credit to Whitley for making the plays to win the game.

I think the overall record now is like 9-2 in favor of Whitley?
This district the past two seasons have been very unpredictable or has been so to me. I flipped a quarter to determine my pick, and I'm going with Whitley County.
Perry Central 21
Whitley Co. 20
If Whitley can contain the running game and not let Perry Central run clock and then score I think Whitley wins. Whitley has nice running game also and if line gives quarterback time to throw Whitley can put points on the board with their passing game. Key is run defense imo, if the defense plays hard nosed against the run Whitley wins. That kid from Perry is a heck of a runner however so this game going to be a good one.