•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield Updates
Just one loss. Doesn't mean anything for the Hounds. Get back home. Play the next one
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." From "They Live"
Game over.
Superfly Wrote:Just one loss. Doesn't mean anything for the Hounds. Get back home. Play the next one

Corbin will be fine. Just a little set back. We all have them. Go home, take a deep breath, and get back at it. Championships are not won in September my friend.
Long trip home for Corbin but those buses are nice
Hounds got to recruit. Cards got to start looking at the two headed beast from Louisville, DeSales and Cal.
LMAO, lmao, LMAO
LauMel Wrote:Congratulations, Corbin. Guess karma is biting some rears over over the kids busting their humps every practice then getting left behind.

Look- Corbin lost to a better football team, one that no one else in the area would dare to play.

In regards to your comment- if you can't take the heat, then get your arse outta the kitchen. Hard work doesn't guarantee success. Never has, never will. t's a fact of life that when the lights go on, the best 11 go on the field.

Don't concern yourself with a Corbin thread if you don't want to be a Redhound. We don't want you either.

Have a good night!
Where ya hound? 64sur, Dougie poo
Was 45-21 the final score?
Where’s that post. IS CORBIN THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE?
Congrats mayfield. Just didn’t have the pep in in our like we usually have. MF is a solid team.

I’m not to worried about it though. I actually thought we’d lose this one or the beechwood game. This game isn’t the one we have our eye on. Just like it wasn’t last year. Both teams will benefit from it and get better. Corbin has to find someone to step up while goslin is out. MF knee exactly how to play our WR’s. He would sure have been handy to have tonight. Good luck to the cards the rest of the way. I’ll be rooting for ya!!
Congratulations to Mayfield, best wishes to the Redhounds the rest of the season no need to be down on any given night the roles could be reversed. And the officiating....
Come on guys, y’all wondered if we were goona show up!
rookie57 Wrote:LMAO, lmao, LMAO

Daddy must have ran out before he showed ya class huh??
Tilghman woulda beat y’all, union city 2
Come on people let’s be real and keep it classy, the kids read these post too
Hound05 Wrote:Daddy must have ran out before he showed ya class huh??

Giving you what y’all gave us last year and all week, enjoy your crow focker
rookie57 Wrote:Where ya hound? 64sur, Dougie poo

Right here. I never hide. Congrats on the victory mayfield. Judging from this fans personality his whole live depended on it. To the rest of ya. Safe travels and good luck. Hope to see ya at Kroger.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)