Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power House in the 15th?
Belfry in all sports. Why is that? So many feeder schools?

Volleyball, Basketball, Football

How many times have they been to state in all the sports?
Don't take offense but I was just wondering what qualifies Belfry as a Power House in basketball? I most certainly agree they are a powerhouse in volleyball and football, though.
Pikeville comes through with 5+ regional championships every year it seems.

2004-2005
Football
Boys XC
Girls All-A Basketball
Baseball
All-A Baseball
Boys Track

I can remember adding up the 2003-2004 and they won like 8 regional championships...just can remember what they all were.
"Beef" Wrote:Pikeville comes through with 5+ regional championships every year it seems.

2004-2005
Football
Boys XC
Girls All-A Basketball
Baseball
All-A Baseball
Boys Track

I can remember adding up the 2003-2004 and they won like 8 regional championships...just can remember what they all were.

I agree that if there were two schools in the region that were consistently winning championships in more than one sport it would be Belfry and Pikeville. However if you are saying Pikeville is the only powerhouse you can't count the All-A tournaments because not every school in the 15th is Class A.
"Atwood" Wrote:Don't take offense but I was just wondering what qualifies Belfry as a Power House in basketball? I most certainly agree they are a powerhouse in volleyball and football, though.

I may be wrong but in basketball Belfry went several times to state in the early 90s for the boys and the girls in the late 90s.
ya p-burg is
Shledon clark migh tbe gettin up there
05 football
regional and distric runner ups
04 basketball
distric champs
03 04wrestling
statechamps
belfry wasent had a good basketball team in like 6 years tho