Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harriet Tubman: $20 bill
Schindler's List, a story about a business man who ended up a sort of hero for helping rescue Jews marked for death.

Harriet Tubman, abolitionist, suffragist, helper of many slaves via Underground Railroad, a nurse and scout for the Union in the Civil War.

Why not a black woman, a strong, brave black woman on the $20? How is America diminished by that? How is history controverted? If a perfect life is needed to be on the face of currency, no mere mortal could appear. Harriet Tubman fought for justice, for freedom, for equality under the Constitution. America is enhanced by her appearance on the $20.
PC much?

Tell Spielburg to make a movie about her....Problem solved.

They already made a movie about the coward, Cassius Clay, so what more do you want?
All the glowing accolades for Harriet Tubman are straight off the Obama website. If anybody's contributions to this country, as far as actual involvement, scope or motivation were ever considered to be in question, Harriet's would certainly be among them.

Sombrero speaks as if hers was documented history when in fact, all that is certain past a precious few points is that nobody can really separate the myth, (which in her case is abundant) from the reality.

President Andrew Jackson --- “The Bible is the rock on which our republic rests.”

The statement above is justification enough in my mind, to keep Andrew Jackson on the 20 dollar bill. But the notable distinction in the case of MR Jackson, is history actually is replete with his accomplishments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:PC much?

They already made a movie about the coward, Cassius Clay, so what more do you want?

Just like they made a movie about the coward Donald Trump wonder if the heel bruise has got any better one thing for sure you are CONSITENCE about your Dumb A$$ posts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_T..._The_Movie
vector Wrote:Just like they made a movie about the coward Donald Trump wonder if the heel bruise has got any better one thing for sure you are CONSITENCE about your Dumb A$$ posts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_T..._The_Movie

:biglmao:Confusednicker::Clap:

Do what? What is that word supposed to mean anyways vector? That's not even a word, yet to decide to capitalize it. :biggrin:...I honestly believe that if I couldn't write a legible sentence, from now on, to keep from making myself look like a total idiot again, I would just stop posting.

What a moron you truly are!!

As I stated, if perfect character and spotless integrity were required, no mortal person would appear on currency. Again, Harriet Tubman is worthy of being on the $20 bill. It does no harm to America, and, in fact, will purchase the exact same amount of gas.
Bob Seger Wrote:PC much?

You, cap on, on the face of a 3 dollar bill.
Seven posts and the thread is already off topic.