Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on at Knott Central?
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1tvx9u.jpg] Allz Fatpat is got to say is triple wowza! Props to all the big sponsors baby! Chesters Fried Chicken, Hometown IGA,Ds Stop n Shop,and Yoders brutha! Patriot Nation is ready to tear the place up! Pep band be jamming out and Ct and the entourage got the wheels shined up on the golfcart bruh! #yoderskeepsabigmandiabetesincheck More mash taters please!!!

Fatpatfan, if Yoders is a sponsor of your Pats, mark me down as a fan. I've made many trips there. Do they supply you with the potatoes to make your mashed taters?
Good luck knott county on this up coming year!! Coach Maggard is a great coach !!
CB14 Wrote:Good luck knott county on this up coming year!! Coach Maggard is a great coach !!

[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat's cholesterol is riding high baby.... Patriot fans getting a double shot of Coaching geniuses and Chesters Chicken may throw us into tater overload. JPC and Magnum leading the caravan baby with flame thrower Jones taking control. Remember folks, theres plenty of room on this bandwagon so jump aboard for the ride of your life!

#jpcandmagnumdynamicduo More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Wowza, the eaglets are comin to town tonight for a scrimmage with the Pats! It's meet the Pats night and GTW will be a freakin foodfest. Bring the sharpies and get your autographs cause we be lighting up the sky this year baby. It's Air Raid 3.0, triple wowza!!! CT starting off ceremonies with golf cart racing at 5 and BoPo will be lip syncing to rocking to the free world. JPC may be in the band, who knows.....

#thislosswontcountagainsttheeaglets More mash taters please!!!
Any updates on the scrimmage?
Heard Leslie won 3-2 Jones did not play for Knott.
killerb Wrote:Heard Leslie won 3-2 Jones did not play for Knott.

That may feel good for Knott fans to say, but its not an indicator of how the scrimmage went. Leslie physically punished Knott all night. Had to stop the game multiple times for Knott to get players off the field. Knott' s second score was on what should of been an incomplete pass but with so many training officials on the field, it was picked up and ran in the end zone, while Leslie's defense had given up on the play.

Leslie was very physical up front and if Jones had played, he would have just gotten hurt. Scrimmage didn't last very long. 3 10 plays a piece, and 1 on chains for Varsity... I think Knott was done.

If Knott doesn't figure out how to protect Jones better, it'll be a long year for him...
I was given that score I wasn't there. Was the score different? Going in I figured Leslie would be very good.
I Rule The World Wrote:That may feel good for Knott fans to say, but its not an indicator of how the scrimmage went. Leslie physically punished Knott all night. Had to stop the game multiple times for Knott to get players off the field. Knott' s second score was on what should of been an incomplete pass but with so many training officials on the field, it was picked up and ran in the end zone, while Leslie's defense had given up on the play.

Leslie was very physical up front and if Jones had played, he would have just gotten hurt. Scrimmage didn't last very long. 3 10 plays a piece, and 1 on chains for Varsity... I think Knott was done.

If Knott doesn't figure out how to protect Jones better, it'll be a long year for him...

[Image:

]

Bolz, it's all part of the plan. JPC lined us up a rematch with a Semi Pro team in preseason baby.... this is crazy genius.

#whenyougetknockeddowneatsometatersbeforeyougetup More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, it's all part of the plan. JPC lined us up a rematch with a Semi Pro team in preseason baby.... this is crazy genius.

#whenyougetknockeddowneatsometatersbeforeyougetup More mash taters please!!!
#NOTCOUNTY0-10 #HOWDOYOULIKEMENOW #MOREMARIJANEPLEASE:moon:
fatpatfan keeps it clean, keeps it fun and is very enthusiastic and is is very creative. How could you not root for him and his Pats?
jim rome Wrote:#NOTCOUNTY0-10 #HOWDOYOULIKEMENOW #MOREMARIJANEPLEASE:moon:

[Image:

]

Romey baby, you bout to get Pat Nation in a uproar. This fat man not sure how you twitter but TO is bout ready to go kung fu on someone, wowza!!! All I'm saying is that we have plenty of room on this bandwagon.

#romeyisalittleslowerthanothersandthatisok More mash taters please!!!
Here's what I'll say about Cameron Jones. I played against him last year. The kid is a hoss cat. He played DT against me towards the end of the game and did very well. He was a load. And I don't think you can say that he won't play on Saturday's or it won't be for what he's put on the field because, he still has two more years to play, lol. The guy still has tons of time to improve, get stronger, etc. Keep in mind he was benching 350 as a sophmore. I wish as a fan of his that he would transfer to a school with more pedigree. He could easily be the QB of a Championship team somewhere. I would say that he probably would be better at DT or DE than QB. But that's not to say he can't play QB at the next level with good coaching. Over the next 4 to 5 years he could definitely become a good or great QB at whatever level of college he goes to play for. But he is still in high school so that is something he should enjoy while he can.