Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is next season going to be Mannings year
um Ctd...if roethlisberger has the season he had last year than the steelers will lose again in the afc champ...lmao....he was terrible in the playoffs, so ill be happy if he has the same season... :lol:
Roethisberger I think will be better in the playoffs next year since he has a year of experience under his belt. But he is nowhere the qb Manning is or Brady for that matter.
rite now the top 5 qb's are.......brady, manning, mcnabb, vick, culpepper
I dont know if I would have Vick up there he has ever shown much accuracy. He has moments of brilliance but if you keep him from running he cant win. He is a great athlete, not a great qb.
um...hes a great qb....so yeh hes athletic so what? ...lol...if the falcons would surround him with some wide receivers, hed be great
Career 53% accuracy rating. I dont think its the recievers fault that he makes that many incompletions.
yeh rite....can u name one good receiver he has, to throw to...i mean cmon to be a great qb u gotta at least have something to throw to
Tom Brady's recievers besides Tim Brown were relatively unknown until the past few years. Brady has made them look good and improve. I just believe if Vick was really good he would be able to do the same.
i totally disagree...the patriots receivers have been underrated for the past 4 years...they have clearly the deepest 5 wide receivers last year
with deion branch, givens, patten, brown, and johnson

and now they lost brown and patten, but they signed tim dwight, who should take over the kickoff and punt return responsibilities...
Tim Dwight is a decent reciever but not that great. He is better for his kick returning.
no duh hes a better kick returner...thats why they got him cuz they lost troy brown, can u tell us something we dont know, besides stating the obivious...lol
They might make the superbowl. If they do, I know they won't win it because of their defense. I don't see them getting there, but if they do, they will fall defeat to the Philadelphia Eagles. My Pick to win it all next year. Big Grin
i really think the eagles and the patriots are clearly the best teams in the nfl....eagles will prolly win it all, due to patriots losing key players
this thread was about manning if you want to start a new one concerning the Pats please do so.
This one has ran its course.