Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Of The Year Award
When do they give this award and who do you think will get it?
Given his team's success, I think Jamie Case will win the award... However, I do think that Jamie McCarty is the better player. :thumpsup:
Jamie Case is the best senior in the 15th. IMO Jamie McCarty has not lived up to the hype (could be the jealously of the teammates) nor played on Jamie Case's level all year (that was proven in the matchup between the two).
My vote for is for Case
CHARLIE HUNT ....who has overcome his injuries with his hard work and dedication to return to what he loves.. charlie appreciates and respects the game of basketball. and it shows towards his team mates AND his opponents
once faced with the possibility of maybe never being able to play again brought charlie to where he is now ,,a true miracle.
Jamie Case has had a great season
I say Jamie McCarty or Landon Slone!!!
CASE !!!!!Big Grin

(Although a co-worker insists on McCarty :o !!!)

WE CAN AGREE AND DISAGREE AND STILL BE FRIENDS CAN'T WE???
i say case
Landon Slone or Jamie Case.
It is only given to a Senior so Slone is not eligable to win this award, so I would have to give it to Case.
I would throw in Eric Arnett of Magoffin. He has had an excellent season and been a major contributer to his team. He has to get some mention atleast.
sue-katt2 Wrote:CHARLIE HUNT ....who has overcome his injuries with his hard work and dedication to return to what he loves.. charlie appreciates and respects the game of basketball. and it shows towards his team mates AND his opponents
once faced with the possibility of maybe never being able to play again brought charlie to where he is now ,,a true miracle.
who does he play for ?
He hits a game winner and it erases double digit turnovers enough for POY?

Case.
Eric Arnett or Devin Rice from Magoffin County
The Guru Wrote:He hits a game winner and it erases double digit turnovers enough for POY?

Case.
he never said to base it on tonights game and never said he deserved it only that he should get some consideration
The Fan Wrote:he never said to base it on tonights game and never said he deserved it only that he should get some consideration
fair enough, but I have watched Arnett play at least 6 games this year and he has been inconsistant with the exceptions on the TO department in the games I have seen.
POY takes huge numbers that these guys are not close to. Not saying they are bad, just not POY matterial. imo
Devin Rice has been pretty consistent this season, I agree that Eric has had some bad games but his good games he comes out big, but I think Devin with a doubt POY material.