Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Middle 2016
Is Belfry primed to make another run at the title
what's your thoughts
From what I'm hearing from the coaches they are looking pretty good I look for them to be back at the top again
Scrimmage this weekend at Belfry middle. What teams will be there?
Ballbuster Wrote:Scrimmage this weekend at Belfry middle. What teams will be there?

I'm not sure I know Johnson Central there ill find out and put it on here toworrow
Does anyone have a schedule for the games at belfry tomorrow
Any news on who played at BMS today?
Belfry Phelps Pikeville Johnson County Perry Central and Shelby Valley
Scrimmage went well. Extremely hot! Phelps looked good. Beat Pikeville 12-0. Panthers have some work to do. Guessing they had their entire squad...but not sure. Shelby Valley got untracked against Perry Central. However, both have a lot of work to do. Shelby really struggled in their first game against Belfry. Johnson Central has some very good size up front...and #33 looks like a beast. Numbers appear to be down from previous seasons. Belfry outscored them 12-0 in scrimmage. As for the Pirates....numbers are down. While they don't have the depth of prior teams......they are still stout....very quick. QB is a stud...and they have some very capable running backs who displayed speed and toughness. Defensively....they attack. Need a lot of work defending the pass. This team isn't as big as the last two championship squads.
I heard Phelps beat Pikeville 16-8. That 12-0 score was High School win over Sheldon Clark.