Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Boyd County 10/2
The kitty's take their undefeated Baker show out to Cannonsburg to play the lions Friday. Who wins and why? I say Ashland with a running clock early.
I see Baker with another Stellar Performance. This game gets Ugly... FAST. Tomcats by as many as they want.
Baker to fast. Ashland by 28.
Ashland 56
Boyd County 07

:pondering:
Ashland 3
Boyd County 2
Ashland 56 to 14
killbilly usmc Wrote:Ashland 3
Boyd County 2

Actually, with all of Boyd Co.'s D1 arms, I think it will only go 5 innings, with a 10-0 shutout for Boyd Co. Personally , I think NotsoBADCAT will get shelled, and get the hook early.
I feel sorry for Boyd County. The program needs an overhaul.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Ashland 3
Boyd County 2

Soccer forum?
Yep real bad bad night in Cannonsburg for the lions. It's quite possible they may not tackle baker all night.

Tomcats- 55

Lions- 7 (maybe)
This game should be against the law ! ! ! !
Ashland - 54

Boyd County - 14
Ashland 54 BC 20
Jeepman Wrote:...The program needs an overhaul.

This ^^^
Funny that an Ashland fan can talk about someone else's program needing an overhaul...Are they talking about their own basketball and baseball programs too, when they say stuff like that? Just curious.:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Funny that an Ashland fan can talk about someone else's program needing an overhaul...Are they talking about their own basketball and baseball programs too, when they say stuff like that? Just curious.:popcorn:

Talking about football only here Bob.

I cant speak for Jeepman, but my comment was based from a sense of retrospect. Dating myself a bit now, but I remember the days when the Ashland vs Boyd contest was usually for a district title and probably the single most anticipated local game of the season.

So, when I agreed with the "overhaul" comment it was in the context of wanting to see "the County" regain that powerhouse status. There were some great games between the Tom Scott and Herb Conley eras.