Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Amis OUT at Perry County Central
didn't make a mistake!!! Charges were dropped, I believe that means he is not guilty!!!!!! SO HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!
bac2369 Wrote:The young man is not head coach no more and I think we orta close the thread and talk about the future and new head coach of the Perry Central Commodores.

I agree with bac2369.....Can not believe I just agree with bac2015...Confusedhh:
The Eagle has landed Wrote:didn't make a mistake!!! Charges were dropped, I believe that means he is not guilty!!!!!! SO HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!
If the charges were dropped to allow him to enter a diversion program, that means not dropped unless he avoids any more trouble or arrests for a specified amount of time. If the charges were FULLY dropped with no conditions, that is a different story. But his immediate subsequent resignation seems to show he realizes he made a mistake, so that implies some level of guilt and accountability for his actions. If he were truly fully innocent of Nything, I don't think he would have resigned so quickly. Not too hard to find out, just have to go to the courthouse and look at the public records if anyone wants to take the time to find out. But I agree with Bac, time to move on to other conversations. Wish the young man well for the future.
The charges were dropped. And he resigned because he is young and knew no better when the sup tells you you cant be head coach anymore. You think the sup knew about Tom Larky??? And I do know they could have been out of there if he did the irresponsible thing and got in a car and drove BUT HE CALLED A RIDE and they were outside waiting on it when Pikevilles finest showed up. I know for a fact he called a ride and was waiting on that ride. Take the idiot who was running his mouth to jail but not responable people who didn't get in a car and drive. This is like the EKU police when they use to wait on EKU students WALKING FROM DOWNTOWN RICHMOND AND ARREST THEM FOR PI!!!!!!! For you all that have never been to Richmond that is like 3 football fields!!!!
When the Superintendent tells you that you can't be Head Coach anymore, it means a) you're fired. Or b) resign, or you'll be fired.
The Eagle has landed Wrote:The charges were dropped. And he resigned because he is young and knew no better when the sup tells you you cant be head coach anymore. You think the sup knew about Tom Larky??? And I do know they could have been out of there if he did the irresponsible thing and got in a car and drove BUT HE CALLED A RIDE and they were outside waiting on it when Pikevilles finest showed up. I know for a fact he called a ride and was waiting on that ride. Take the idiot who was running his mouth to jail but not responable people who didn't get in a car and drive. This is like the EKU police when they use to wait on EKU students WALKING FROM DOWNTOWN RICHMOND AND ARREST THEM FOR PI!!!!!!! For you all that have never been to Richmond that is like 3 football fields!!!!
Angry much? It's responsible to call a ride, I agree. But unless you were standing right there, I guess we will never really know what was said or done that led to his arrest originally.

So your point is that he only resigned because the super told him to, because the super really wanted Larkey instead of Amis? Hmm.
Real Badman Wrote:When the Superintendent tells you that you can't be Head Coach anymore, it means a) you're fired. Or b) resign, or you'll be fired.
Exactly.
You win, tired of arguing with you the bottom line is the charges were dropped!!!!!!
Real Badman Wrote:When the Superintendent tells you that you can't be Head Coach anymore, it means a) you're fired. Or b) resign, or you'll be fired.

:truestory:. so b) is the better option.
Jordan is on staff at Knott Central now. He is Chapmans new offensive coordinator.
wiznut Wrote:Jordan is on staff at Knott Central now. He is Chapmans new offensive coordinator.

is this true?
no
Chapman probably wouldn't let Amis around him again from what I hear.
^ What you hear is probably nothing from Chapman or Amis.

Neither one of them has had nothing but positive things to say to me about the other.
probably

But then again the media tries to portray John C and Rick P as frienemies. Who is to say I'm wrong?
Why would anyone want to be around Chapman anyway?
Coaches want to be around him because he knows the game about as good as anyone. People skills are questionable. But when you have always been a successful coach besides last year then I would think young guys would want to be around him. People don't like Chapman because he don't BS with you. If your a baby and need to grow up he will tell you that. That's just the person he is. Some people just don't like to hear the truth. His coaching style is old school. Some parents look down at that. Could he have a little better mouth on him....yes. But that's just the way he coaches.
I like old school
Me too Eagle....Different times now I suppose.
Yes and it is a shame.
The Gut is Gone let it go and move on.
This is outstanding I can't believe this would happen