Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 17 Vanderbilt 7
The Kentucky defense played one heck of a game! It stopped Vanderbilt's Offense the whole day. The Kentucky Offense didn't play as well as it did against UF. Just like I predicted a few weeks ago D. Robinson AKA "Hands of Stone" muffed a punt at a key time in the game. Kentucky was lucky it didn't cost them the game! Was it me or did the play calling seem out of sink today?
They started out good on offense then it seamed they where just going through the motions the rest of the day.
Defense did look really good. But this was Vandy let's see how they look next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I think we will could very we'll be there at the end of the game with SC. as long as we dot turn the ball over we will be fine. This team is a lot better than everyone thinks. Like they said today. "If you are in the SEC be on alert for the team in blue"
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=400548383

Congrats to the Wildcats on the win.

I had the margin right. Just not the team....LOL. An SEC win is a step in the right direction. Really happy for the players, coaches, and fans. One game at a time Wildcats.

#13 SC
#17 LSU
#14 Miss St.
#12 Georgia await...

After these four games we'll get a better barometer as to how much further this team will need to travel. Potential wins over UL Monroe (3-1), Mizzou (4-1), Tenn (2-2), and Louisville (4-1) are a lot more realistic :eyeroll:. We'll see how it plays out.

Don't lose faith if they only win 1-2 more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Good win for the Cats..
Doing a lot better than the past few years.
I agree Spirit100, we will have a good measure of how good this team is in the coming weeks.
Ballers Wrote:Good win for the Cats..
Doing a lot better than the past few years.
I agree Spirit100, we will have a good measure of how good this team is in the coming weeks.

This is a murderers row of upcoming opponents. There's a reason why the SEC is the top conference in the country. If we were in the Big10 I'd think we would finish this season bowl eligible...

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^any other conference and we'd be bowl eligible.
^
We'd prolly win the big 10 Confusednicker:
Very nice to get an SEC win, but the offense was conservatively poor to put it kindly. The nickel and dime/dink and dunk play calling along with the very shaky play of Towles was alarming to say the least......... My first time seeing Towles in person and I left scratching my head, what few down field throws he made were not good. The job being done by our special teams coach has got to be reviewed IMO also, mental mistakes and a little skinny chump returning punts will get us beat down the road... Get somebody with some athleticism and a high football IQ out there returning punts PLEASE.............................

BTW, hats off to that D-Fence!!!
Surely there are some dead beats somewhere out there that have an opinion about what went on last Saturday at Commonwealth? Come on man!! Somebody tell us something!!
Kentucky looked like Kentucky Football in this game...

UK took a big step in the right direction against Florida but didn't see it in this game...

Just hope Stoops can really change things before he leaves for Florida or Georgia..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Any game you win in the sec is worth 3 times as many as anywhere else.

I believe that this game is as important as any game ever played at UK. If we loose I don't think it will set us back that mutch, if We win it will speak volums about our entire program, I believe we have A decient shot, that being said our coaches and every one involved in UK FOOTBALL are doing A wonderful job, It may be to soon but, at least we now have hope.