Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIZEMORE out for RUSSELL. !!!!
It is official, Jacob Sizemore is out for Russell 6-8 weeks. Had surgery to repair torn calf muscle. Heard last night that he had a blood clot also but I dont know the whole story about it. I do know that the paper says he will be out due to the injury. Should be back in time for the playoffs. we can only hope........ Good luck son and get better....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
The sad part is that this is his senior year. I hate to see someone that has worked as hard as Jacob miss out on his senior year. Good luck and get well soon!
Hate to hear this, hope he recovers soon
How much will this hurt russell. Get well soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
He leads the defense in INT with 2 so far and has 2 receptions for 58 yards. 10 solo tackles and 7 assts. Blocking is unmeasureable !!!!!!!!!!!
Hes also our punter..... BUT I dont see us punting the ball for the next 5 weeks so we can make it there.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Batpuff Wrote:How much will this hurt russell. Get well soon.
he is a key player but he is replacable the person they put in his place probably won't do as good a job, but they should be ok.
sizemore is a good player and will be missed until he returns.
I hope he recovers soon!! From: pond creek
I hate to hear this, I hope he recover's soon
I always hate to hear of a player getting hurt. Hope he has a full recovery. Good Luck.
It really "Hoovers" when a kid gets hurt especially his senior year. Justin Potter got hurt last year inthe Morgan game and had his foot on "BACKWARDS" NASTY SIGHT......... BUT he returned to play baseball and is going on scholorship to play college ball. He did well,,, and we are proud of him... Jacob will heal and will continue to do great things in life... even if not playing football. That is the character of Russell Football.............
Best of healing to Jacob. He's really a great guy. I heard about this a few days ago. This news is better than first impressions, though. I had heard it may be a 6 MONTH injury. Glad to see that he should be able to make it back for the end of his senior season.
Hate to hear this about any player. Good luck and get back soon!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I hope the best for him.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com