Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Coach Saunders Out for SV
Abingdon High School in Abingdon Va has suspended there coach for 2 games and word is from someone in the central office at Washington Co. that Kevin Saunders has told them that he"d take the job after this season ends at SV

Thats what I herd from a Friend, can anybody tell me if its true or not
Isn't he from Virginia?
NYY10 Wrote:Abingdon High School in Abingdon Va has suspended there coach for 2 games and word is from someone in the central office at Washington Co. that Kevin Saunders has told them that he"d take the job after this season ends at SV

Thats what I herd from a Friend, can anybody tell me if its true or not

No, I don't think that this is true...if i'm not mistaken Kevin Saunders has signed a 3 year contract with Valley...but I could be wrong...I will try to find out if this is true.
RB#2 Wrote:No, I don't think that this is true...if i'm not mistaken Kevin Saunders has signed a 3 year contract with Valley...but I could be wrong...I will try to find out if this is true.
I'm not sure it's possible to sign a three year contract.
Coaches are hired one year at a time.

This is a funny thread though.

I heard if Saunders left SV at the end of the year it wouldn't be his choice.
RB#2 Wrote:No, I don't think that this is true...if i'm not mistaken Kevin Saunders has signed a 3 year contract with Valley...but I could be wrong...I will try to find out if this is true.

I hope it isn't true also, He is a really good coach
Don't worry they will not have him over there,ran him off once.
Stranger things have happened !
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
No need for this thread, at this point and time. Right now it is only a rumor and until it's official I don't think it should be discussed in the middle of a season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]