Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan of the year 2013
I think the votes are all in and I think the fan of the year has to be none other than SUR64. He is gonna keep coal alive.
I agree.
my vote goes to him.
:1: I hope you like the trophy man.
64sure get my vote too....:flame:TongueirateShoTongueirateSho:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Clap:Confusedinglepar
I concur with the rest of you guys.
Couldn't goto none other. In honor of SUR:

:rockon::Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::rockon::Cheerlead

:flame::flame::flame:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:Wave::Wave::champ::champ::champ:Confusederved: The fan title of '13.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Yeah why not! 64 would have stuck with the Burg come hell or high water!
The banter between 64 and 55 has been epic. Can't wait until August for it to start again.
Speaking of his dedication. I got a text from him when we were up 21-0. In his typical joking manner he said 55 we are just wearing your offense down. I burst out laughing and everyone looked at me like I lost my mind.
mysonis55 Wrote:Speaking of his dedication. I got a text from him when we were up 21-0. In his typical joking manner he said 55 we are just wearing your offense down. I burst out laughing and everyone looked at me like I lost my mind.

I also sent the same texts to Granny Bear 3 touches 3td.At this point I was just worrying about staying warm. :lmao:
Next year will be here before you know it.
Great banter guys. I've enjoyed your posts! Until next year!
What a wonderful and deserved honor!!!

Congratulations FAN OF THE YEAR!!!! 64SUR.

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

:theman::theman::theman::theman::theman::theman:

:football::football::football::football::football::football:

Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
Now that football season has ended, I'm gonna have some extra time on my hands. I'm gonna sit down, and count the number of texts I received over the last 4 months from SUR!!

Wink
Congrats 64. I enjoy reading your post. One funny guy.
64SUR grows on you for sure

He is like a good ale. The first time you ever drink his posts it is like "What the heck is this? This is awful. " then after a while it starts tasting better... fast forward a few years and now all of a sudden you appreciate all the subtle tones and consistencies.

Big Grin
Yeah, we just need to figure out what language he is using.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, we just need to figure out what language he is using.

BGR fans are good students :blondetea
Where is your buddy 44?