Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Williamsburg 11/15/13
I'm a big time hazard fan !!!!!! In a way I wish the burg would make it BG to play mayfield just for them to see what it's like !!!! It's night and day !! And if we do get beat buy the burg what's the over all record lord have mercy if you play a team enough you will win sooner or latter. And as for the pinville game don't judge us buy that. The jv played almost 3 qtrs of it.
Pork, I thought you must have retired or something.
Besides that don't mention such things. We have a big undefeated streak over Beechwood and I don't wanna see it come to an end.
pork Wrote:I'm a big time hazard fan !!!!!! In a way I wish the burg would make it BG to play mayfield just for them to see what it's like !!!! It's night and day !! And if we do get beat buy the burg what's the over all record lord have mercy if you play a team enough you will win sooner or latter. And as for the pinville game don't judge us buy that. The jv played almost 3 qtrs of it.

:dudecomeon: I was posting the scores.the score with 5.00 minute to go was 32-26 that doesn't sound like a jv team in the game lord have mercy pork who are you talking too :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg 55
Pineville 12

:welcome: To Williamsburg Hazard scouts.

bring it pineville :Cheerlead
:welcome: Pineville 24hrs to game time :Cheerlead
1 week and 1 day
So does Williamsburg beat Pineville as bad as they did week ago or does Pineville play competitive..
It will be worse. The last game had to kill their pride.
mysonis55 Wrote:1 week and 1 day

Mysonis55 if you want to keep up with hazard in 1 week and 1 day you will need to go to the Basketball thread :truestory:
bac2369 Wrote:So does Williamsburg beat Pineville as bad as they did week ago or does Pineville play competitive..

Pineville play good 2 weeks ago.Williamsburg has the IT FACTOR RIGHT NOW.Confusedhh:
So are they going to have the IT factor next week?
bac2369 Wrote:So are they going to have the IT factor next week?

When you get THE IT FACTOR YOU KEEP IT :betterthanexpected:
Must know that that losing IT factor is coming so they are getting it early..LMAO
Goodmorning pineville game day at williamsburg :howdy: hazard
:hilarious:

64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55 if you want to keep up with hazard in 1 week and 1 day you will need to go to the Basketball thread :truestory:

You kill me 64. Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::hilarious:

You kill me 64. Confusednicker:

killing myself #1 Blackcat fan want be the first time not many winner on BGR :Thumbs:
If Williamsburg can't get a running clock early in the second quarter, they need to give up playing tackle football.
Jumper Dad Wrote:If Williamsburg can't get a running clock early in the second quarter, they need to give up playing tackle football.

Be nice i hope pineville bring their A Game like they did against hazard :beg::beg::beg:
Myson. Iv been working like crazy !!!!
Jumper Dad Wrote:If Williamsburg can't get a running clock early in the second quarter, they need to give up playing tackle football.

Go Yellowjackets sting those overated rabbits.:please::please:
Its easy to have the it factor when playing teams you are supposed to beat. What happened to that it factor when you played the 2 tougher teams. I mean other than having to play in orange jerseys and stand in the sun.
mysonis55 Wrote:Its easy to have the it factor when playing teams you are supposed to beat. What happened to that it factor when you played the 2 tougher teams. I mean other than having to play in orange jerseys and stand in the sun.

What happen to mayfield when you predict a 3 or 4 TD win over caldwell county.We didn't have the IT FACTOR early in the season now we do mysonis55 keep watching see you soon Confusednicker:
It factor, or playing nobodys factor. Which do you really have? Next week will tell a lot. Then if by some freak chance yall win that one the next week will tell a lot more.
mysonis55 Wrote:It factor, or playing nobodys factor. Which do you really have? Next week will tell a lot. Then if by some freak chance yall win that one the next week will tell a lot more.

Man you're freaking out mysonis55 Calm down myson time is running out on hazard and a big dish of CROW for you. :biglmao: