Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Prestonsburg 11/15
pulling for the blackcats to keep on winning.
Hoping P'burg can pull it out.
Danville playes good one game and terrible the next this will be a really good game. I dont know who to pick in this one I know PBurg is looking for revenge. I take tradition and pick Danville 33-27.
I think Pburg district is not very good overall, but neither is Danville at this point. Danville has to make something happen early to stay in this game. If things start going awry this game could get UGLY. If Pburg plays the team on the field and not the past, They will win big.
Prestonsburg by 12
I like Prestonsburg in the match up, too. It seems like they've found their game, and just keep on improving.

I've got the Black Cats by 12!!
If Pburg wins I know they would host Somerset because they are higher seed but if Mboro wins which district would host regional final?
If Middlesboro wins they'll host the regional final.

If M'boro loses and Prestonsburg wins, P'burg hosts.

If Somerset and Danville win, Danville will host.
Pburg by a TD I hope.
Pburg takes this one by two touchdowns. Go Cats!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If Middlesboro wins they'll host the regional final.

If M'boro loses and Prestonsburg wins, P'burg hosts.

If Somerset and Danville win, Danville will host.

I was thinking odd years the odd district hosted no matter the seeding. I have not read up on this in a couple years though.
I just went & read the rules on playoff seeding and BlackcatAlum Is correct.

Thanks BlackcatAlum.
I think the ADS will fight hard tonight but just dont know if they will have the horses to pull it out!!! Like someone stated earlier they play good one game and then play rough the next. Still will say that the ADS pull it out tonight. To much speed!!!!
Gotta go with the Blackcats!