Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumberland 53 Betsy Layne 0
About what I expected but could have been worse. Cumberland shut out be bobcats tonight 53-0.
Ok,
We try to support Betsy lane gettin better. Still try to hope you guys have a good year,
But all this "NEW BREED STUFF" really is too much. You get on here and guaruntee nobody beats you by 60. Well I guess you were right, 53 aint 60, But close.
I hope you win some more games, But all this talk and all this talk of "IN IT TO WIN IT", Next year in district play has just totally took the focus off the task at hand and tonight proved it. Guys when you start bragging, You start losing.
congrats Cumberland...at leats BL is living up to there word and not getting beat by 60...lol
Good Job Cumberland!!!!
congrats cumberland
congrats Cumberland
Congrats to the Skins
c-land you could have made the score worse. but didnt that shows character.
i thought that betsy layne had unleashed a new breed of players?
they have.....they made a promise on here (BGR) that they wouldn't get beat by 60....lmao
Cumberland is a classy program!
congrats c-land you guys are a great team and good luck on the rest of the season.
cumberlands doin good this year i see some good things from em
Cumberland is a good football team!!!
congrats to Cumberland
congrats to cumberland............yeah what happened to the new breed
I figured cumberland would win but not by that much
HMMMMMMMMM,
Thought Coach B guarunteed to be competitive in every game.
Who was the home team?? If betsy lane was then they probaly would have came back and won 57-54 in the last drive?? lol not really but it seems like betsy lane has a pull at home, but so does every team but i think its awful at betsy lane
It was at Cumberland Bill. Watch the tape with Powell, check the penalties. There was no favoritism shown toward BL. Thanks for the support though. Good luck to Coach Jones and Powell County.

bigbill2 Wrote:Who was the home team?? If betsy lane was then they probaly would have came back and won 57-54 in the last drive?? lol not really but it seems like betsy lane has a pull at home, but so does every team but i think its awful at betsy lane
Sorry about that Mr. Football. But.... we were competitive for the first minute. Cumberland has a Great football team!
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:HMMMMMMMMM,
Thought Coach B guarunteed to be competitive in every game.
cumberland returned alot of starters this year their qb was a freshman last year so he's going to be alot better witha years work
Congrats to Cumberland
Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season
CoachB Wrote:Sorry about that Mr. Football. But.... we were competitive for the first minute. Cumberland has a Great football team!
one minute is better than none i suppose.