Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Belfry (Pike Co. bowl)
Any word on who the starters are gonna be for the game tonight? I know Carr, Johnson, Warren, and Hatfield in the backfield but I'm wanting to know who will start on the offensive line? What about defense? Is Barnes going to play both sides of the ball and what about Davontae Dari? I figured he'd start somewhere in the secondary but I've not heard anything about him.
Two weeks ago I would have picked Somerset. After last week, I say Belfry by at least two TD's. Somerset better get the line blocking better or Belfry will have a hay-day in the backfield. Hatcher or Doan may get hurt if the blocks aren't better, and that would put a damper on the winning district hopes. I hope Somerset wins, but Belfry will be too much in this one I'm afraid.
GAME DAY!!! I would love it if WYMT would broadcast the PCB but I suspect to protect ticket sales they won't/can't cover it. I'll be tuned in to the radio station covering it no matter what though.
Oh and while I hate making early season predictions because everything is up in the air, I am going to go with:

Belfry 32
Somerset 21

I love Belfry's schedule this year and we have learned from Central year in and year out that it's not about the W's in the regular season but the level of competition that preps you for Nov.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:GAME DAY!!! I would love it if WYMT would broadcast the PCB but I suspect to protect ticket sales they won't/can't cover it. I'll be tuned in to the radio station covering it no matter what though.
I know the Pikeville game is live.

I am pretty sure Belfry has had some of their PCB games live. Is it for sure not this year?
Belfry 35-14
Panther Thunder Wrote:I know the Pikeville game is live.

I am pretty sure Belfry has had some of their PCB games live. Is it for sure not this year?

I haven't seen any information one way or the other on it. I just assumed they wouldn't cover it. I would love it if they did.
Offence of it Belfry will put up 40 or more just not sure
how much we are going to give up on defence.
6 1/2 hours till kickoff on POND CREEK. IT'S LIKE A HOLIDAY OVER HERE. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I haven't seen any information one way or the other on it. I just assumed they wouldn't cover it. I would love it if they did.

If you want to watch online, go to http://www.piketv.com and go down to their "livestream" link and you will find their live broadcast with the BHS radio guys accompanying the stream.