Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg Tweets
#45 N Gibson feels the need tonight to tweet the Hazard players that they were defeated by Fairview 40-6. So what does this say about you, your character, and your team if you want to talk about how bad Hazard is? So if Hazard is as bad as you try to tell them they are how bad does that make Williamsburg since Hazard held them scoreless for the last two years? I might have lost count but I think when Hazard beat Williamsburg last week it was their 6th Regional Title in a row. Tonight they are still the Reigning Class A State Champions, for a 7 more days anyway. And have played in the State Championship game in the last 3 out of 5 years. A State Title makes them the undisputed best team in the State last year. And back to back shutouts against Williamsburg says something too. And I'm sure the tweets tonight says something too.
Apologize for Nate Gibson. He is a kid who didn't see the field against Hazard. He hasn't played enough to gain respect. Williamsburg respects Hazard and the majority of their fans were pulling for Hazard last night. I saw Williamsburg 12 of their 13 games this year and had to look at the roster to know who Gibson was. Without a numbered jersey I wouldn't know him.
Maybe he's friends with the Hazard guys and just razzing them? Maybe Hazard gave him grief last week? Maybe he doesn't care what Hazard thinks and just wanting to remind them they lost? Doesn't matter IMO. Hazard got trounced and should be lifting this morning anyway.
So, all that you have done is bring it to the attention of other people. Nicely done.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Maybe he's friends with the Hazard guys and just razzing them? Maybe Hazard gave him grief last week? Maybe he doesn't care what Hazard thinks and just wanting to remind them they lost? Doesn't matter IMO. Hazard got trounced and should be lifting this morning anyway.

Does it not trouble you in the least that you are a complete moron? You may be a product of Highlands....but if I were you I'd throw up every time I looked in the mirror. I would not trade 4 state championship rings for myself and my 3 boys to be you....
I'm closing this one because its stupid and pointless.