Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Lewis County 10/12
Thoughts and predictions?
Russell comes out ticked off.
Certainly Russell wouldn't lose this one.
Huffine should be back and I think they win big.

42-7.
Any word on what Googies injury was?
Paper said pulled muscle. I think he'll play.
Devils have shot themselves in the foot and only themselves to blame. I hope they come out with a resolve to not let it happen again and go on the run they are capable of.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Devils have shot themselves in the foot and only themselves to blame. I hope they come out with a resolve to not let it happen again and go on the run they are capable of.

Absolutely correct.

They shot more than a foot against Mason.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Devils have shot themselves in the foot and only themselves to blame. I hope they come out with a resolve to not let it happen again and go on the run they are capable of.

What makes you think their capable of a run. Except beating bad teams, what have they done to give you any confidence in them.
I like Russell by a lot. 42-14
Russell comes out mad and will not lose this one.

Russell wins by around 3 TD's.

Score Prediction:
Russell- 38
Lewis County- 17
Devils by 21.
Russell by 20.
mightydog Wrote:What makes you think their capable of a run. Except beating bad teams, what have they done to give you any confidence in them.

The first half they played against Ironton was very impressive. I still believe in lance Evans as a difference maker. Once they get Hayes and huffine healthy I think they can get hot
Hope they get them both back healthy.

Better enjoy this year. Next year is the year they hit rock bottom before things bounce back.
Pretty depressing outlook there Fball. Hopefully, Russell doesn't dip that bad next year.
Next year will be a very young team. A lot of the kids in this years junior class have either transferred or quit.

Next year will be a heavy dose of underclassmen. Talented but young.
FBALL Wrote:Next year will be a very young team. A lot of the kids in this years junior class have either transferred or quit.

Next year will be a heavy dose of underclassmen. Talented but young.

I've noticed that you have mentioned the young talent several times, is this talent at the skill position, on the line or both?
Both. Particularly in this years freshmen and 8th grade classes.
Russell by 3 TDs
Russell 42

Lewis 0
Russell wins this with ease. I think...
Googie will miss this game but may be back before the playoffs.
Russell will win this one by 28+.
Good luck Devils!
Russell
Russell comes out and plays solid in this one. Devils by 3-4 TD's
Lewis County gets another one on Russell...Lewis County by 6!